FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ blok0672: Yes allowed.

@ piskin: Yes.

-Multiple login = OK
-Multiple download = NOT OK

Downloading 1TB for personal needs? Questionable. The Premium account was never meant to be for "commercial" use, i.e. you downloading to a VPS and then God knows what you use it for afterwards. The Premium has always been a feature for PERSONAL needs of getting files quicker and more efficient. Like everyone else, we do need to pay a bandwidth bill.

@ tre2k3: Wednesday would be more likely.

@ Mister XX: NL server to US datacenter. It may as well be your DC not able to send without issues to our US DC.

@ rg_kales: It means the payment could not be sent to you. That's why it is still approved. We will retry payment next week. Make sure your account is valid.
Ahh damn! :facepalm: Well, either ways I'll have to shell out extra money at PP anyway.
I'll double check to make sure that my ID's are all valid but i donot understand why you couldn't make the payment. I haven't made any changes to my ID since i entered (Maybe once, but that was even before the first payout that u sent me) And also that i received my pay from Filesonic without problems on the same ID. Can u plz look into as to what exactly is the problem, I'm curious. Thanks for your help Ricky.

@ rg_kales: PM me your username and I'll take a look @ it.

GamerXD's issue has been solved since I looked into it. Pretty sure I can tell you what's up with yours too ;)

Hello RickyFs.
Why can't i never connect to fileserve.com without problems?
every time I connect to your site, I get a blank page.. or if I click many times "premium account" on google, maybe I can connect.. i don't understand why. My username on fileserve, is the same as used on wjunction..Can you do anything? happens only with fileserve.

@ darkspleju: check with your ISP. Our site is reachable, otherwise I would have gotten 10 full pages of complaints within 10 minutes.

@ piratebay: Possibly your payment account hasn't accepted the payment. PM name please

er file urls in order to Remote Upload. One filename per line.
Please include HTTP:// or FTP://

To fetch other files from other password protected accounts, please put download URL as:
http://username:password@anotherfilehost.com/files/12323186/one.file.part4.rar
username:password is your login and password to either
1) your AnotherFileHost.com (http://AnotherFileHost.com/) account;
2) your htaccess protected HTTP destination
3) your ftp server
I had no luck with rapidshare i followed the instruction but it will not work

Edit:Ok i found the error in fileserve remote.Because my password for rapidshare was "X6ml!FbS$NhlDCP" it didnt worked now i change my pw and it seems that it is working.

Last edited:
@ blok0672: Yes allowed.

@ piskin: Yes.

-Multiple login = OK
-Multiple download = NOT OK

Downloading 1TB for personal needs? Questionable. The Premium account was never meant to be for "commercial" use, i.e. you downloading to a VPS and then God knows what you use it for afterwards. The Premium has always been a feature for PERSONAL needs of getting files quicker and more efficient. Like everyone else, we do need to pay a bandwidth bill.

No,No, No, i wont dl that much :O, i only dl around 1 GB per day or 30GB for a month for personal use . The 1TB is just an assumption:P

@Ricky: Is it allowed to store a lot of files without sharing?
Sometimes I want to use FileServe as my personal backup storage.
This kind of files may be grown to very huge as time goes by.
For example, 1TB -> 2TB -> ... -> 50TB.

Do you accept this usage?

@ SecretCase: Yes, common error from people who include all kinds of signs in their password and when they remote our server do not recognize.

@ piskin: Then it is ok ;)

@ gibalah: Yes it is allowed. Unlike many other hosts, we do not have a limitation, though, 50TB? Is that even realistic for 1 person? :)

waiting extract folder or account urls as excell file or txt file ????
Does it take too much time, I had asked you this nearly 6-7 months ago my friend
from chating. I can not search and control my files I urgently and most of people
need this option . I'm sure.

@ gibalah: Yes it is allowed. Unlike many other hosts, we do not have a limitation, though, 50TB? Is that even realistic for 1 person? :)

I started using file hosts since 1998, and then moved to many P2P networks since 2001.
Finally I went back to file hosts since 2009.
So the size is really possible to me, and the fact is that I had exceeded that number for a long time:
info.png

↑ My origianl major host is this one, but it becomes unstable recently.
In the end of last year, they capped the upload speed to 350 ~ 500 KB/s. :facepalm:
And in the 3 months, I got more and more "temporarily unavailable" messages.
Although most of them will be back, it's still inconvenient to me.
So I'm finding a realiable file host as a mirror.

Hello,

If I upload file in free user at 1 June and then at the 27 July I upgraded to Premium Account, my file while in free user will keep forever or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back