FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
half of the 1755 pages have how payments are made.....

Even if you did not catch up this week (late press the button or something else) u ll get paid next week so it's nothing so dramatic as some (18 to 20 year old) present......... 6,7 days difference.....

For Automatic payment i think people are used the FS system as it is, some of us keep earnings for many reasons (to extend account, to receive all money a specific date etc. etc.) so we prefer the manual system (default). If auto pay will many people get confused.....since most users are trained by the default system already.....and also there will be NO option for some to keep earnings inside if auto-pay enabled.

Maybe to draw a flow chart for describing it is a good idea.
Many people cannot read text form well, but they could easily understand visualized steps.

When moving Files from root to a subfolder ( Folder inside a folder ) , only the main folder is visible , not the subfolder.

For Eg : i want to move File abc.jpg to folder "b" which is inside "A" , then I've to move the file to folder A, then Folder B) .The folder tree was visible few months ago, now its not.

I guess I had reported this when New File Manager was launched , it was rectified later , but now again this bug is present.

@ jokky: No it isn't considered abuse. It is only abuse when we suspect you of using the RDP for other purposes than your personal gain. Our Premium service wasn't setup for people on 1Gbit lines leeching 24/7, and petabytes of data for them, their village and town.

@ xTreme: Yes, will notify techs this. Don't know why that disappeared.

For the FTP; yes, both should work.

@ Jayzzy: No one has been paid yet. It's 3AM EST. Wait a few more hours.

NEW NOTICE: To combat an ever-increasing black market, we do not recommend you buying vouchers OR using vouchers offered for free from non-certified resellers. Failure to comply with this may lead to an account suspension.

ONLY BUY FROM AUTHORIZED RESELLERS LISTED ON:
HTTP://RESELLER.FILESERVE.COM

I'll be talking to the management about this. When something is too good to be true (i.e. accepting a 365 day voucher for FREE from a "buddy"), then you should probably think twice.

Are you going to accept money (that's been marked) from a "buddy"?

UPDATE:

ALERTPAY PAID.
PAYPAL IS BEING PAID.
WEBMONEY WILL GO OUT AT ABOUT 10-11PM EST TODAY! (~17 HOURS FROM THIS MESSAGE)

Last edited:
Ricky, I could really use your help on this one:

Today, I downloaded and installed the FileServeManager.

Since that happened, I am trying to Log Out from FS page, but instead, I am directed to main FS page...!

I even uninstalled it, but still nothing!

What's wrong? Can u please help?

@Ricky : Up until before I downloaded it, I could log out at any time.. No problems.

But even though that i uninstalled it, and removed the addon for ie, that is still not possible..

I cleared my cache and cookies and restarted but problem persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back