FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS

Hi Ricky, is there any way to stay login as my ISP is dynamic IP, and it's log out everytime my IP has changed, within 1 day, my IPs have changed about 20-30 times (not because my fault, but my ISP's fault), and I can't change ISP because in my area there is only 1 ISP that is around. Thus I have to re-login again and again. This is so repetitive task and it has happened since I was a free user, till now I am a Premium user. Also I'm afraid that if each day, I just keep re-log in TOO MANY times, Fileserve's system may think that my account is shared with many people, and my account may lead to be terminated.

What should I do to avoid this cause as I understand that fileserve do this to prevent login from different users for each account. And I believe there are many other people that have Dynamic IPs and have to RE-LOGIN everytime their IPs have change. This is so frustrating.

Thank you Ricky.

@ kkkzzz: No other way. Your IP changes, thus you get logged out. Call up your ISP and tell them they suck.

Or use a VPN to download with?

@ concacbenho: I beg to differ. Just tried to FTP and it worked fine (even in your account).

@ share01: I know why. The Great Firewall has blocked us. CN users need to run through a VPN to be able to download from us. I was told this the other day by another Chinese user.

Last edited:
@Ricky

Thank you for your answer, but you haven't told me that WILL the Fileserve's system think that my account is shared with many people, and then lead to be terminated automatically? If yes, what should I do to prevent this except just call my ISP, and tell them they suck as I don't have any other choice, no any other ISPs around in my area.

@ kkkzzz: I would rather not discuss such thing with clients, and how we check up on users whether they're trying to defraud us or not, so won't be able to give you a clear answer on that.

@ sat_cse28: You looking at the site earnings page where it is listed as up to '30 days'? It shows your earnings for the last 30 days...Not 300 days.

i am not seeing out their ,total earnings reduced by 2usd and while i try to see the site earnings it was showing 7usd yday but now showing only 5usd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back