FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I finally got a surge of prem sales. Was worried I never got any prem sold last Dec for Fileserve when I got about 12 prem sales for Filesonic lolz.

@ msplash9: We have caught up with downloads up until the 2nd of Jan. We will soon catch up till today and then it should be smooth :)

New file manager will come after download count has been fixed, so hopefully this week or next.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i05/e675df.png[/slide]

Hello Ricky , My account expired today and became free - I recently made a few transactions on paypal and i don't have enough funds to extend right now . I also don't plan to upload anything yet.

as you can see - i have 1.8TB data and only 500gb is allowed for free users -

1. Will my files be deleted or will i only not be able to upload more only ?
2. The ''inactive files for 60 days will be delted'' , will the count start from when i became free member or before ?

Thanks

payout is pending for more than 2 months

My first payout is declined and turned into premium..

My second payout is pending for more than 2 months

I am closer to 3rd payout.. But still i didn't get a single dollar payout..

Here is the proof..

filservecheat.jpg

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i05/e675df.png[/slide]

Hello Ricky , My account expired today and became free - I recently made a few transactions on paypal and i don't have enough funds to extend right now . I also don't plan to upload anything yet.

as you can see - i have 1.8TB data and only 500gb is allowed for free users -

1. Will my files be deleted or will i only not be able to upload more only ?
2. The ''inactive files for 60 days will be delted'' , will the count start from when i became free member or before ?

Thanks

Let me know :) if my files are in danger , i'll find a way to extend it asap

@ viruz99: You will have a few days to upgrade before we start shaving the oldest none-downloaded files.

@ 3xupdate: It works. Where are you remote uploading from?

@ bonney777: And your username is...?

@Ricky, it could be possible to know who reported a file in the DMCA list?
I know the FS-team takes copyrights seriously but in case I want to dispute a deleted file I would like to know the person/company that reported the file.

By the way, at the DMCA section in the website, it's mentioned that a notification is sended to the member when a file gets repoted/deleted (point B), since I have some files in the DMCA list but no email, is this just for premiums?

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back