FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having problems with download ?

Downloading a 700mb file , after a few minutes it become 0 bytes/sec . i pause then resume , i get message : connection timeout

I am premium user & using IDM

It might be your IP or DNS mate, try a DNS flush and or use a proxy server

I can confirm that FS can load but from my end its a bit hard, I had to reload several times until the file manager loaded, sometimes when I search, I got the page error again, and after several reloads it loaded again.

Tried all that. IP reset, DNS flush.... nothing works.....

It's been more than 24 hours like this.....:'(:'(

Anyone having problems with download ?

Downloading a 700mb file , after a few minutes it become 0 bytes/sec . i pause then resume , i get message : connection timeout

I am premium user & using IDM

No issue. Just tested. We haven't heard of "drop" ever since we allowed for "resume" on downloads from Premium users.

even when you're on proxy? :o oh wow, not really sure about it then, btw, have you also tried a different browser?

tried 4 different browsers and 2 different computers even.

Nothing works. Every other site is working perfectly fine, but not FS since yesterday.

I guess this will mean no uploads until Monday, at best. :'(:'(:'(

@Bloodsucker,
don't worry, its almost Christmas eve so downloads should be lower everywhere, even my website visitors decreased up to almost 70% than usual

Nice request techdaemon, though I wouldn't like FS to go down due to DMCA complaint anytime soon. Favourite filehost for sure.

Lets ease up on all the bugging guys, Ricky has probably done more for us than any company or goverment you know ;) So a merry Xmas to you Ricky and wishing you, your family and FS good times in the future.

why block hk ip??

It's a legal thing. MegaUpload, Filesonic and Fileserve all have to abide to it. Any filehost with a HK office have to do so or subject to legal consequences.

HK IP isn't blocked. If you already have an account, you can still access it. If you don't have an account yet, you can always use a oversea proxy to create an account. Once you done that, you can access and download no problem.

there is something wrong with my site sales.

I get 1 or 2 site sales everyday on HF, 1-2 in filesonic per week but i got only a single site sale in Fileserve in last 5 months. Yes, my site is verifies. Yes, my links are clickable.

Please check and lemme know what's wrong. Username is "tehlolkid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back