FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

please help me ricky

Dear ...;

Your account as a result of research and a lot of illegal warez content is determined, so the account was closed permanently.

:'(:'(:'(

@Ricky: is some kind of protection (like security lock code sent to the email) coming soon? because the more we upload, the more we concern about our files/earning being comprised.

Your account as a result of research and a lot of illegal warez content is determined, so the account was closed permanently.

You aren't serious, right? a lot of illegal warez... I mean, those are not words from file-hosting company :D

@ turkdivx: No that's not from us. Sorry. Check the header of the sender.

@ all: Why do you guys believe in everything being posted? ^

@ cober: Try to clear the cache?

@ Zarroc: We didn't fix anything.

@ Mr.WT: I doubt 10 days since you requested payout on the 14th. So 6 days. Don't exaggerate or skew the truth :)

Ricky:
My Gmail account has been hacked and the person is trying to withdraw money from my fileserve account. the payment is still on pending.
Please help!

and now i cant even log into my fileserve account.,.
please help!
urgent!!

To fileserve,
Increase FTP speed. 500-900 kB/s is slow. 3-5MB/s should be suffice.
22dag1.jpg

For your info, hotfile ftp speed has been increasing. I'm averaging around 5MB/s.
24g13j9.jpg

ps: I can max my connection 10MB/s if I'm using remote upload. But remote upload sometime is very slow if I have many files to upload.

@ windows: Working on it

@ jayj71: Fyi, that person has hacked numerous accounts from here. Please tell us/me who your RDP/Rapidleech provider is?

Hacker's email: hfprmm003@gmx.com ...
Hacker's Paypal: h364r3@gmx.com

Hi Ricky: Payment order Monday 13 approved but not paid will be paid this week?
New payment request sent yesterday 19 is paid both this week?
Greetings and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back