FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just wait and see what happens for awhile why the stats aren't updating...

Btw is it just me or do you guys get duplicates on your files when you upload via ftp...

@ namdatviet: It's hard to track without some sort of files.

Can you provide me with a list of files? Also how long before the files work?

@ cadagato: You'll probably be paid on this week's payout if you weren't last week.

@ all: seems like stats from yesterday was all good. Today we haven't updated yet. Should be up to date within a few hours and counting properly.

I dont think that should matter, because you shouldn't wait for monday for the stats to update. Ask for a transfer today otherwise you might be left out from this week's payout

MU => FS ...Seems to be an issue again. Take notice that we haven't changed anything on it and it was working great a few days ago. Where's the issue then? At MU.

@ Ricky

Please consider Modifying the 1DL/PremiumUser/24Hours rule 8-)

I suppose this rule was created to prevent leechers from downloading their own files using Rapidleech / VPS /...etc

1DL/PremiumUser/1Hour is more reasonable : We can atleast get up to 24 points from a premium user per day.

+ Most likely 1-3 more coz i don't think a premium user will be downloading our files 24/7 ;)

But still it would be a better avenue & more likely to encourage uploaders :)

Thanks ,

@ Other Uploaders : Please Submit your Opinion On This Subject

1DL/PremiumUser/1Hour
And how about guys who want download 10 files at the same time?Many movies were broken into very small parts, and how to u think about this, wait 10 hours for one? LOL
I think FS can limit the storage of data downloaded per day only

@mr99and1
Read what he is writing again.
He is talking about points.

@Viruz99
I want more downloads/stats/points too.
I can find 100 reasons why we should be payed more. :)

The question is if it is reasonable and if FS can afford it.

If people get payed more at other file hosts, people will leave automatically.

But I vote YES to up to 24 points for Premium downloads / day.

I dont know why u people hav e to worry about ur stats being jammed or whatever..i always know that they are being traced perfectly without any problems and will be resumed soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back