FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ byte_s: HF's remote upload is nowhere near half as good as ours. We are adding more remote upload servers for quicker speeds.

@ ZeroAT: [EDIT] - Yes it is delayed at the moment.

I can tell the remote upload services are getting ALOT better than what they were a few days ago with taking hrs to download.

Right now its very quick :)=)

How much longer is the delay for earnings expected to last?

@ ZeroAT: It should be a couple of hours - Approximately 5 before it is back to normal.

@ w3bpr0jectz: Our DMCA team just takes care of all the request during work hours. This means if one rolls in just before they leave work they remove it. DMCA requires that files are removed within a 24 hour timeframe.

@ samipk: Oh yes indeed!! :D

Well tell me the truth..You know that we upload copyright files and rapidshare,hotfile and and and know it..the policy of HF of course is when they get report of 1 file they mess the account that has it to 0%..what about you??But i see you don't have ranks...

hye all

do u talking about this?

uploadd.png

Im selling this plugin,if interested can pm me.
Im looking for uploader too for my new forum, check it here.
Code:
http://www.warezrocker.info/forum/showthread.php?295-.-.-Join-the-WarezRocker-Uploaders-Team!.-.
Requirement to be uploader :
Only paid $6 per month.
Why need to paid $6?Because u will get private RL with rar/unrar support include premium account!

thanks Ricky! I got the payment....all my downloads are legitimate! I post almost 20 forums + blogs daily with several new releases. I have many fans over the world who follow my releases. And I deleted all my RS files recently almost 4TB, so they can only downloads from u and HF for all my old files. I wanted to make the TOP 50 again when u have any promotions. Adms invited me to post on their forums too. And Lucky me have a constant upload speed of 40 Mb/s, so I can upload fast to your servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back