FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this site is good :D i love my rapidleech uploading speed

154bjw8.png

RickyFS: There seems to be some sort of bug with the 201-450 MB file size calculation. I have a file which is 201.7MB [A little shy of 202MB] but it's being credited in the 101-200 MB file category. I would think once the file is over 201MB it would be counted in the 201-450 MB bracket. Please look into this issue ASAP. Thanks!

RickyFS: There seems to be some sort of bug with the 201-450 MB file size calculation. I have a file which is 201.7MB [A little shy of 202MB] but it's being credited in the 101-200 MB file category. I would think once the file is over 201MB it would be counted in the 201-450 MB bracket. Please look into this issue ASAP. Thanks!

Submitted this to our to-do list.

I can't promise it will be investigated within the next 2 weeks, because our techs have their hands full. We got a lot of things we want to do/sort, but please wait patiently.

I would recommend though to go a little bit beyond the 201 MB mark. I guess they are a bit "blurry" at the moment.

Best regards,

Ricky

RFS , i would suggest you to add the new servers ASAP , i know its a matter of a lot of money but our expectations on FS have grown. Remote Upload is a big part of many uploaders and it not being at its best really hurts us. I hope you take care of it soon.

@ Parantap: Already ordered 30 more today (servers in total - some being Remote, some FTP etc.). Some should hopefully come up on Friday. If not, it will have to be Monday.

@ RickyFS what about the website itself, instead of remote uploading? The website itself is really slow (takes 30+ seconds to load?) same for viewing statistics and such. Also, the web upload is still slow.. might want to add some servers there as well instead of remote uploading ones only ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back