FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky: Tested RU with links from Netload,MU and FSC and links were left pending from 5pm EST and completed only around 9-10pm EST. After 10pm EST or so , queue begins to catch up and everything is back to normal. Happened for the past 2 days with similar pattern. Hope this little info i see helps the RU problem :)

@RickyFS

I've got one important question about Your API - I need them to improve my dl/upl job. Where can I get them or can You share it with my. I couldn't find any information about api here neither on FS homepage...

Many thanks for help :).

@ enzaflews: Read my signature or Page 1.

@ tofuwizard: Yes, we had a technicality for uploads over the weekend which affected everyone. We've rectified this issue today when we found the source of the problem.

@ banano: We don't have one.

IP address is blocked you open? (612 error)

Hello Ricky,
Today I have upload one months premium in this premiumu fileserve'ye own vps on my server which file to use to help check was active, but I logged into my system.
Could then connect to the server to download the file to launch premium information entered, "" Your download can not be completed. "I received the error.
Please download ip on my server from there I want you to open my IP skills.

Thank You.

My Acount Name: guestyle
ip: 204.45.84.205

Hi RickyFS

Thanks for answer. So my question is how can I write an app that will work with FS without any API - how should I do that... Any suggestion...??

RU from UPS

Ricky, remote upload from Uploadstation is working very slow. The files transference starts a few hour after I send the links and it takes a few more to complete (with some failed uploads of course). :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back