FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i've the same problem with "landing error 612....."

user : meditative

IP : 83.156.213.116

(i think they ban IP because when i try to connect with a proxy premium account works !!!)

(sorry for my poor english and thanks for your help !)

Fred

@ ALL UK USERS ON BT, VIRGINMEDIA, SKY BROADBAND (PERHAPS MORE ISPS):

1. CALL UP YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELL THEM TO LAY OFF THE "IWF FILTER"
2. RECOMMENDED BY ANOTHER UK USER (FROM THIS FORUM), TRY TO USE FILESERVE MANAGER.
3. GIVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS ANOTHER CALL AND LET THEM DIRECT YOU TO 10 MANAGERS BEFORE THEY GET THE MESSAGE.

Thanks

Hi there RickyFS,

may i know why i get this 404 page not found error and ask me to buy a premium account?

i checked the link is still alive... may i know what is the reason for this?

here is the picture
f178877dcb.png

pls help me... thanks...

EDIT: problem solved thanks to RickyFS

Last edited:
Error 612, ip bloqueck, contact with RickyFS, please

For about 10 days or so, I have been getting the 612 error. I got very angry when I saw that I had banned my ip from where I usually download most of my files because it is a line which I have pretty good speed, this to me is a big problem as I use constantly fileserve services, and my anger is so great that I hired another server to host my files and am using to transfer the files I had in my account fileserve, I expires on December 14 thereby elects to terminate my services as fileserve I had no reply whatsoever.

After receiving this message in which I said I understand that according to contact me to correct this error RickyFS. My anger is gone suddenly to see that there is still a minimal solution if rickyFS contact them and explain to me why my ip is blocked and we can reach an understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
i have landing error (612) message for a 1 weeks. jdownloader show "your account has been blocked by fileserve. contact the user "RickyFS".
What can I do for solved this problem and download my premium account.
Pls help me...:'(

@ manutd19: PM me the link of the file.

@ sverdios: Usually these are old files.

@ frangato: Instead of writing in here write me a PM with your username and the IP and I can explain to you what's up.

@ skyyyman: Tell people @ JD to include the text: Give Ricky your username and IP (whatismyip.com)

....My inbox is getting filled with people who think I got telepathic skills knowing their username and IP.

Ha ha ha ha .... I'm sorry for the inconvenience, are my first post here in this community and my English is depressing, I have to use google translator, ue esperoq be understood.

A greeting.

RickyFS gifted. jajajajajajaja

RickyFS: This message appear in my Jdowloader:

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Thanks

They need to add some more to that Pop-Up box. What if I don't return?

It's almost weekend time people. Please leave your messages and I will get back to you.

RickyFS: This message appear in my Jdowloader:

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Thanks

My count Id: ClaudioO
My IP: 190.194.110.149

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back