FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oohh, the thing i like about FS, is all about PPD only, i never like about PPS... Its too stress to keep changing, plan haha.
In filesonic, Whenever i switch to PPS, no sales, but with changing back, i get PPS the next day....so whats gives? :p
With fileserve, i love the way, its solid with payment and download count...
I will still keep PPD as permannt setting :)

Ricky, correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you said there was going to be some kind of award or promo in September for loyal affiliates? What happened to that?

For those with web upload issues: clear cache of your browsers, and try to switch them ..for instance, in firefox web upload is slow and is not completing, in internet explorer is fast and smooth.
I'm on USA rdp, my eur sborg also upload to fileserve at decent speed:
http://www.fileserve.com/f
Uploaded at 2.809 MB/s

Well, usually i got over 20 MB/s but is no problem, almost 3 mb work perfect for me ..i didin't forgot how i was starting with ptu, with my home connection who gave me max 250 kbps ..Maybe this is why i'm satisfied with those numbers..

i hate it....i transfered money to my "payout account" but now my premium expired and the money is still not on my payout account. 3 days without premium and Filserve deleted 10 000 files !!!! and now i bought premium for 9,99€ to stop the deleting!

But my money is still not on my payout account! Goodbye fileserve , it took a lot if time to upload more than 10k Files.....

wupload and filesonic dont have these problems...

The FTP upload bug is getting worse and worse!

Back then some files would take 3 to 6 hours before showing up in File Manager. Now you might need to repeatedly upload numerous times before it shows up. Or even worst - not show up at all regardless how many times uploaded.

It must have something to do with you guys fixing the "Pending Files" that were pended for 2 weeks (finally no more pending files today)

@ petertouch: We are looking to make a PPS program available, HOWEVER, things need to be set back a little bit. The PPS will only be available for loyal members of course.
I hope will be availble for real loyal members, because ..some big forums banned wupload, fsn and fj because of the money hungry hopeless h.. who posted in despair tons of posts with premium links only.
fileserve is loved especially for the fact that they are a more download-friendly filehost then his competition ..
I hope you guys will keep it that way by keeping away those warez and reputation killers from you.

@ NightMare: That's why it hasn't been implemented yet :)

@ darkraver: No.

@ Luffysama: We will consider this too.

@ pocs: What really gives is the question. I have an idea ;)

@ equanox: Transfers happen on a Tuesday. It is your duty to know when your Premium is going to expire.

@ jav4u: Sure will.

@ iTwins: I don't recognize this problem. I've moved multiple files that have shown up within minutes. I need a way to be able to "recreate" your problem.

@ ms7: We are certainly not jeopardizing our flawless reputation of being a "cash host". We rather not want to be looked at it this way, however, I believe some hosts such as Dropbox-similar were offering a reward incentive scheme that is "comparable" to a "PPS scheme". It will only be available to the top of the crop of people; not newly joined users who's only intention is to damage our reputation.

Ricky.. check PM.. facing the previous error again.. When i create copy of my files it shows size of ur files exceeds ur storage limit.. when i extend my premium account after that try to create copy of my files then this error appear.. plz solve this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back