Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Fileserve family go bankrupt ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye, fileserve、uploadstation and filejungle.
In fact, i'm not surprised, but I am still heart aching for these files I ever uploaded in these filehosts(I think I use more than 80 TB volume:P )
 

9 comments

What really happened was they broke the bank, bank didn't have enough room to hold all their moneys. Or a system to comprehend all the zero's.
 
Login to account works again, but when i try to use file manager, i still see "Server maintenance" message.

I can not access to my personal files since 28th Oct. Anyone knows when they will finish maintenance and what happened, it takes too long...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Active Member · Joined
96
Messages
36
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom