Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

FileServe disabled my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, my user is in fileserve spain1976, I use two ip of my home and my dedicated server, I am the sole owner of that account and never gave it to third parties, is solely and exclusively for my use, I have changed keys for two days.
I need Please enable my fileserve premium account ..... used only from those two ip, if someone maliciously using my account, it would be theft of keys but never because I personally do misuse it, thanks
 

5 comments

hello, my user is in fileserve spain1976, I use two ip of my home and my dedicated server, I am the sole owner of that account and never gave it to third parties, is solely and exclusively for my use, I have changed keys for two days.
I need Please enable my fileserve premium account ..... used only from those two ip, if someone maliciously using my account, it would be theft of keys but never because I personally do misuse it, thanks

http://www.wjunction.com/1134903-post22862.htm

Read that. ;)
 
perfect

ok, it's easy to understand, dont pay This Month, not renew fileserve, and new account with Other paypal and other nick, and other ip, resolved

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
New Member · Joined
2
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom