FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not upload from "web upload & FTP"

08378024841482515773.jpg

15185475329111930944.jpg

Dear filepost,can you upgrade my account?
my account: sohuwz@gmail.com
no:19730

i also have a questions,i cant remote uploade from filesonic and wupload,can you fix this problems?

FilePost web always find problem.
then i find site is down-.-
statistics find stop-.-
however-.-
In two day, i chosen this host.
Finally i lose many.=.=

Last edited:
We are sorry for the problems with the web and ftp upload - the engineers are aware of the situation and will fix the issues as soon as possible.

Remote upload from Wupload and FileSonic have been turned off since we had some issues with ability to get the files from the hostings. The options will be back on Monday hopefully.

Hello FilePost!
Let me start by saying your service looks promising: good support, good speed for free users and really clean and simple interface are a nice "business card" for a hosting company. Keep up the good work!

Speaking of fixes, any news about daily download limit for free users we mentioned a few pages ago in this thread? Would you please increase it? Maybe you can introduce a wait time between two downloads (10-15 mins at most or my free users will start to complain!) in order to limit the bandwidth used by free downloaders...

Please, let us know something ASAP!
I've been working with JDownloader's developers to improve the support to your servers in the most used download manager, hope you'll appreciate it:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=30311

Best regards!

AtZ

Thank you for your feedback and work, we will also contact you about jdownloader if you do not mind.

As for the limit for free downloads and waiting time between downloads - the settings will be changed soon. The file size limit will be changed once we implement the feature for partners to control it themselves.

hello manager???! what is REVENUE SHARE??
is it the same with pay per sale????

Yes, this is a program where we pay you 60% of sales and rebills.

^_^

Thank you for your feedback and work, we will also contact you about jdownloader if you do not mind.

As for the limit for free downloads and waiting time between downloads - the settings will be changed soon. The file size limit will be changed once we implement the feature for partners to control it themselves.

Feel free to contact me for everything you need: I'm glad to help if my efforts can improve a good service for the community (and for us upoladers, of course! ^_^ )
PM me here on WJ, I'm actively monitoring this website!

Hope to hear good news soon!

Best regards and keep up the good work! Ganbare!!!

AtZ

Filepost have to compensate one's loss.
Today is my sharing important day.
But i chosen Filepost to my first host.
filesonic is second host.
this is my wrong choose.

Web upload is working properly now. FTP upload also works well. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The rest questions will be addressed soon also.

Ask

Hey Guys!
yes please put Hungary at least group C or B!
On other site-s Hungary is by C or higher groups please put this country group B or C on this site too!
Thanks FILEPOST! :D

Last edited:
VERY VERY NICE PLAN when Filepost have Rebill!
BUT...Filepost from USA, maybe this site will alike Hotfile before, they will lock or ban us about DCMA, and they don't have server at Europe??? I love this site but I scare they will become alike Hotfile, this is bad, waiting in the future...to join this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back