FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Dead speed of remote upload - i was planing to die - via remote upload uploading time aprox 45 miniute/file
3. Free member cant download 400MB + file
4. Every new member have PPD plan
5. Member can't change payment plan before 1st payment

:(:(:( :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :P:P:P X-(X-(X-(

i upload 700mb+ files , and it can be downloaded only by premium members
and i can't move to PPS it say i have to recive 1 payment from changing the plan
i guess that rule doesn't make any sense , hope it get edit so i start uploading to this host
and about the script , its highly coded
i also never use filehosts with free script .

Im on PPS but as of today it looks like I'm back to PPD?

I'll see after the weekend then make a decision to stay or not.

Also, to be fair i do expect a few problems to a rise here and there so we must be patient.

Filesonic was having lots of tech problems back in time, the only difference was Hish was always on multiple forums communicating. Thats why his business is what it is, Support and communication is #1

707f79.png

This is the message after downloading 1 220 mb file then trying to download again. I wanted to see what the wait time was for a free user, I was expecting to have to wait about 20 or 30 mins, but was surprised to see this.

Will check this issue, will keep you informed.

1. Dead speed of remote upload - i was planing to die - via remote upload uploading time aprox 45 miniute/file
3. Free member cant download 400MB + file
4. Every new member have PPD plan
5. Member can't change payment plan before 1st payment

:(:(:( :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :P:P:P X-(X-(X-(

Where do you upload files from? And where are you located? Please let me know.

As for 400MB limit, as we have mentioned already, we will set up flexible scheme for partners regarding this limitation. Also, you can split files and thus get more downloads if you use PPD plan.

As for PPD vs PPS plan, we have explained already that this measure is taken to protect from those partners who create false unreal sales, ask for payouts and then disappear.

What is more, anyone who provides us with any proof of his filesharing activity with other file hostings can get PPS plan. We have already set up PPS plans for some partners from the beginning.

i upload 700mb+ files , and it can be downloaded only by premium members
and i can't move to PPS it say i have to recive 1 payment from changing the plan
i guess that rule doesn't make any sense , hope it get edit so i start uploading to this host
and about the script , its highly coded
i also never use filehosts with free script .

Thanks for the details provided, your plan has been changed to PPS, check your pm.

Thank you, I send you a PM

Answered.

2dalster44 - Hmm, i have just checked your account, you can see on your dashboard - Revenue share program - it is per sale program.

I am ready to answer any questions you may have. We have an official thread also on other forums, thus you can follow us there also.

Hello FilePost

what is the bandwidth limitation for free users to download in 24 hours?

can you give me a size?

I do not mean file size I mean all MB or GB they can download it per a day?

Thank you.

Why my download reached address 261 both download 620.

Why my download reached address 261 Both with 564 completed downloads.

argentina and chile in group c
and brazil -mexico in the d
ist a joke
argentina brazil and mexico are the most important economies in all latin america

United States, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Germany
BAustralia, Italy, Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore, Israel, Ireland, Austria, Finland, New Zealand
CSaudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Thailand, Kuwait, Taiwan, India, Croatia, Malaysia, Argentina, Greece, Slovak Republic, Indonesia, South Korea, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Portugal, Chile, Latvia, Philippines, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Oman, Qatar, Japan, Russian Federation, Bahrain
DAll others

Why my download reached address 261 Both with 564 completed downloads.

if you go to countries stats, do you see any of them from Group D, I faced the same problem and I think that because there is a problem with count downloads as earning from Group D. I have already reported on that and waiting to fix.

Will check this issue, will keep you informed.

Where do you upload files from? And where are you located? Please let me know.

As for 400MB limit, as we have mentioned already, we will set up flexible scheme for partners regarding this limitation. Also, you can split files and thus get more downloads if you use PPD plan.

As for PPD vs PPS plan, we have explained already that this measure is taken to protect from those partners who create false unreal sales, ask for payouts and then disappear.

What is more, anyone who provides us with any proof of his filesharing activity with other file hostings can get PPS plan. We have already set up PPS plans for some partners from the beginning.

Thanks for the details provided, your plan has been changed to PPS, check your pm.

Answered.

2dalster44 - Hmm, i have just checked your account, you can see on your dashboard - Revenue share program - it is per sale program.

I am ready to answer any questions you may have. We have an official thread also on other forums, thus you can follow us there also.

how come my files everyday automatic removed zzz!!!

Awesome host. Definitley the best i have ever seen. I wish you best of luck to be the biggest in the future :).

Maybe you should remove the restrictions for free user, just for the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back