FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the marketing settings aren't working as they should
my limit for free users is set at 400 MB,but you can download the file even if it's bigger then 400 MB without premium,tried a lot of files and same thing every time
would be nice if you can "fix" this setting so all my files over 400 MB would be premium-only
you have a great site,with some great features and i would like to keep using filepost as my filehosting site,but your marketing settings are working properly on my account
already opened a ticket a few days ago,which was closed...
hope you can do something about it
thanks

wow... getting 24 Mbps for uploading in FTP...

:facepalm: and none of them showed up in my files :facepalm:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
^ same here
my files were successfully uploaded thru RDP based on NL server but it doesn't reflect on my files :(

i don't know if there's a lag or what

definitely not lag... more than 2.5 hours pass and until now, the files has not shown up yet... how sad... just when i had my first sale this has to happen....

* Used storage: 0 MB
* Active files: 0

* Total earnings: $ 0.00
* Current balance: $ 0.00

* Account Type: Free

no up file ?
-----------------------------------------------

member: phamphi

let me work with you

Account type: Pree

thanks

Those was technical update done - the message clearly that. Everything should be fine now.

You have been working with us for a couple days only - so it is not enough time to judge. We can see increase of downloads these days, everything is counted well.

pic.png

yesterday and today = = :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back