FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant repeat same things again and again. I just had a look and find that your account had 11 downloads totally and out of which two are unique. And money are added for that.

Don't post any such why question again. As most are already answered and also it is said to you multiple time.

Yeah, you always check the moment when there's earning already.

Now it's 11 and some added earning.

Last night it was 5 and 0$ (with no file / country stats on Details).

But I'm done. It's impossible to discuss this issue with you in a reasonable fashion, it seems.

It's not like I'm the only one who has pointed this out.

I cant repeat same things again and again. I just had a look and find that your account had 11 downloads totally and out of which two are unique. And money are added for that.

Don't post any such why question again. As most are already answered and also it is said to you multiple time.

Yeah, you always check the moment when there's earning already.

Now it's 11 and some added earning.

Last night it was 5 and 0$ (with no file / country stats on Details).

But I'm done. It's impossible to discuss this issue with you in a reasonable fashion, it seems.

It's not like I'm the only one who has pointed this out.

I just need some one to point out what's wrong really. All the issue which you pointed are due to the things which you didn't understand.

If there is issue then we need to duplicate the same.

I am sure there is no issue at all.

Let me point out the issue you reported since last.

1) You said the earnings are not adding properly as per table. But you are on Mix. You have no patience to analyse the mistake and you directly report in thread. And my time wasted for that.

2) You clearly don't understand how filehost works at all. And pm me about things couldn't verify site . Even though you asking me to teach how to verify site. Either by adding the tags to the post or how ? I replied clearly though.

So you daily come up with some more issue becoz your lack of knowledge how filehost works .

If you post the same question to others all your pms are post were be ignored. Who knows you may be already put into ignore list.

Mate you are demanding too much. And you work less . Your question are too many than the download you make per day.

I am done with you. I lost my patience already.

I try to solve all person issue. And all happy. Try to respect others next time.

I am worst in zenglish

Last edited:
[TABLE="class: tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]2014-06-11[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]$xx.xx[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

how long need to wait wmz?

Last edited:
I don't see your gateway visa maxipayment anymore. Why?
Are they scam gateway? Do you have enough money to paid for uploaders? :facepalm:

we already paying on time. And they are facing some issue with bank. And they paying us regularly.

and also we adding many more gateways.

We pay between 7 to 14 days time. And pp stands for Paypal.

lol, I knew that..thanks. I asked him on which methods he used to request payment and then he edited the post. anyway, hope the delay for PP request will not exceed more than 2 weeks. I don't wanna have ryushare experience again where I need to wait 3 weeks ++ to receive payment. please...

Last edited:
lol, I knew that. I asked him on which methods he used to request payment. anyway, hope the delay for PP request will not exceed more than 2 weeks. I don't wanna have ryushare experience again where I need to wait 3 weeks ++ to receive payment. please...

It wont. You will be paid in less than 14 days . Mostly 7 days if you request on proper day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back