Only the "Trusted Uploader" can use Paypal as Payout Method?:heiligenschein:

Yes that's correct .

you said 3 x 1000

that's the same of DivXMov.Net
have the same rates

what
for did you open another filehost :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yes the same rates the only difference is :

DivXMov.Net didn't allow the download of any file! you can upload just Videos and view them directly

FileMov.Net allow you to upload whatever you want all filetypes are accepted and can be downloaded

That's not our rates .

you gotta change that header, it looks really unattractive

soon

Can not edit file's name, plz fix it asap.

Just click on the file name and change it

Regards
DivXMov & FileMov
Admin

I just tried downloding files on my server, 1400 Kbps medium, not bad cause most users (at least here in italy) can't download at +1Mps...^_^
How can i get more space, not for now but if i start uploading i'll need more space and i can't get you on "You can always use your Points to get more Storage" (y)

Last edited:
@iammrlonley

Yes soon

@XxPoxX
We haven't launched the Affiliate programm yet that's why you see only one Payout Method
But today it will be launched , also today you should be able to see all payout methodes .

@fede.97
When you use 250GB in full contact me again to add you more space

@starvh
Use flash upload than you can select up to 20 files

Amateur filehost , big mistake , why , because your server is hosted in Romania . Romania - Bucharest is part of Interpol , Europol
Efciq.jpg

@seiya93 - @fede.97

If you have good traffic from Italy we will see what we can do :)

@coolro
We are since 3 months hosted in Romania and we receive always DMCA Notices as we removing it immediatly
Voxility is one of the greatest Offshore Data Centers world wide

when we have opened DivxMov.net we was ready and we are still ready to handle any problem or error so don't worry about us we are able to fix everything.

and don't tell us what to do or not we have enough experience in this business !

As we have already Backup service , If our Data Center suspend us it will take us 24 Hours to restore eveything & move to another service so I repeat don't worry !

@darkwizard

I will see what can I do

Regards

I've about 400 unique dls a day, but i'm working on a large project to upload a lot of stuff and now i'm at about the 10% of the final work. How much you think "good trafic" is? :)

@fede.97
Good traffic is +1000 and more daily

@darkwizard
We count multiple downloads from the same ip

Affiliate Programm has been Official Launched Now!

table.png

Happy Earnings! (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back