Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoon_official
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
2,346 comments
DateViewsPaid ViewsViews ADBViews VPNTotal

2024-07-201639378622664197$--.00
16393 views, 7862 paid views (and in 2 posts Filemoon admin is going to come and he is gonna say that my website (3 years old) has bot views x)

@FileMoon

I have subscribed to premium ..

Sometimes can't play video ... It seems that IP is blocked ...

I have sent you an email .. Please check for me

* My language is translated by google

@FileMoon

Will you ever let the thumbnails be hit linked or viewed from other sites?

A few sites I use take the URL of the thumbnail and use it when submitting the video

For a while now it hasn't worked.

Can you tell me exact errors or elaborate it more trough PM ? Thanks

DateViewsPaid ViewsViews ADBViews VPNTotal

2024-07-201639378622664197$--.00
16393 views, 7862 paid views (and in 2 posts Filemoon admin is going to come and he is gonna say that my website (3 years old) has bot views x)

I've done a check for you and i don't see anything wrong there, all i see is legit traffic that has thousands of repeated views from same ip address over and over again and this is the reason of why you see that amount of paid views.

@FileMoon
I need to change my e-mail. Can you help me? I no longer have access to the e-mail I registered with.

I'm sorry we cannot help as without your old email we cannot verify that you're the sole owner of the account.

@FileMoon I cannot Change Video Poster

Can you tell me exact steps you're doing via PM as i'm not sure if you do that via embed API or panel.

@FileMoon

I have subscribed to premium ..

Sometimes can't play video ... It seems that IP is blocked ...

I have sent you an email .. Please check for me

* My language is translated by google

Yeah take that GDPlayer script buddy and stick it right into it's developer dark hole :D

Regards
David

@FileMoon

What is the actual law regarding deletion of DMCA reported files?

Is there a set time frame of when you need to remove them?

I've had some up for less than 24hrs and they get reported and removed. Would be great if they stayed up a bit longer and still within the law.

@FileMoon

What is the actual law regarding deletion of DMCA reported files?

Is there a set time frame of when you need to remove them?

I've had some up for less than 24hrs and they get reported and removed. Would be great if they stayed up a bit longer and still within the law.

The DMCA requires service providers to act "expeditiously" to remove infringing content after receiving a valid takedown notice. While the law doesn't specify an exact timeframe, it means content should be taken down as soon as reasonably possible to avoid liability.

We collect reports throughout the day and queue them. At 2 AM UTC, all files reported during the day are removed. This aligns with compliance efforts, resulting in rapid removal even within 24 hours.

If you believe a takedown is incorrect, you can file a counter-notice. If the complainant doesn't file a lawsuit within 10-14 business days, the content can be restored.

Regards
David

Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Hello there!
I'm now sharing with you a folder link with some videos which between there are some who seem not to be playing:
It's about the videos without thumbnails. But along the videos are some who do actually work: 1x2, 1x3 and 1x4. While 1x7, 1x9, 1x11, 1x14, 1x16, 1x19, 1x22 and 1x23 do not work :( Please help me fix this and contact me asap <3
Screenshot_20240730_171404_Chrome.jpg

Hello, why most of my videos not work, i get the error code "232011" The Internet is Good for Me, The Browser is Good, Even Users send report for same videos, Any one have a problem alone?

Back