Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct upload and remote upload are not working!

When are we to expect "rebills stats"?

Problem fixed. If you meet the same problem please let me know.

About rebills stats, it is not planned yet BUT it could be done late July...

--------------------

About payment gateways, i want to inform you all that it is fricky sad that we get blocked by companies. Plimus denied us access immediately before any transaction. Alertpay blocked us onlly from receiving money. Yet we can send :) Hipay blocked us after 3 days when they saw we are file hosting service.

All of them with the same response: "We are sorry to iform you that we can not accept this kind of business."

I do not understand!!! Really awfull situation.

Yet, there is good news as well. Hopefully, in few days we will add a multi-payment platform to receive payments.

Problem fixed. If you meet the same problem please let me know.

About rebills stats, it is not planned yet BUT it could be done late July...

--------------------

About payment gateways, i want to inform you all that it is fricky sad that we get blocked by companies. Plimus denied us access immediately before any transaction. Alertpay blocked us onlly from receiving money. Yet we can send :) Hipay blocked us after 3 days when they saw we are file hosting service.

All of them with the same response: "We are sorry to iform you that we can not accept this kind of business."

I do not understand!!! Really awfull situation.

Yet, there is good news as well. Hopefully, in few days we will add a multi-payment platform to receive payments.

Check out
Code:
https://secure.acquiropay.com   for credit card
and
https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi  for master card
for payment gateway!
There are the same guys that oron is working with. Oron also had difficulties finding a suitable payment processor.

Bro,
I am sorry to insist but you really have to appreciate the importance of "rebills stats"

I am in this for the long haul and the big bucks; hence, it is absolutely crucial that I know that my rebills are being counted.

Right now I simply have faith in you.

The long haul means I have to plan long range and I cannot plan unless I know your plans... that is why I have been bothering you with this question all this time.

Last edited:
Disappointing run so far, I was at a longer running filehost and getting good sales daily, but they don't offer PayPal payout anymore so I switched all my files to FileMates. I am getting about the same number of downloads, but no sales. It's only been 4-5 days, so I'll give it a little longer to see if things change.

please check payment today . I paid successful request is and not received money
WITHDRAWAL Payza

please tell me your username in PM

Bro,
I am sorry to insist but you really have to appreciate the importance of "rebills stats"

I am in this for the long haul and the big bucks; hence, it is absolutely crucial that I know that my rebills are being counted.

Right now I simply have faith in you.

The long haul means I have to plan long range and I cannot plan unless I know your plans... that is why I have been bothering you with this question all this time.

You are absolutely right. I hope to solve important things soon to add this feature as well... In order to show you that we count sales well, imagine that xFileSharing based sites count sales ONLY when someone visits your link, then clicks FREE download and then signs up...

IF he clicks Premium download or Sign Up directly when he visits your link, YOU EARN NOTHING. I am that FAIR that I created an iFrame hidden in the link's landing page so that your referral number gets connected immediately even if the user signs up or follows whatever path he likes...

I know rebills stats are important, but we do not cheat. If we wanted to cheat we would have left the original xFileSharing script template and you would have tooooo much less earnings ;)

Just a bit of patience and everything will be done :sun:

when you do payment ?

Our rule changed to 3 days after your request. Although we used to pay in just few hours.

The last days we had many frauds. Imagine that 1 of them received 2 payments from us and when we investigated the case and found out that he is fraud we request from paypal a chargeback... HE HAD THE COURAGE TO WRITE ON WJUNCTION A THREAD AGAINST US... LOOK HERE http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/144037-filemates-issue.html

OF COURSE EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD WHO WAS RIGHT!!!

So, we have now created a strong anti fraud system that controls all of the transactions and analizes your accounts.

This way, we will execute payment within 3 days as per our rules. Of course, there are the trusted users that will receive their payments almost immediately ;)

Disappointing run so far, I was at a longer running filehost and getting good sales daily, but they don't offer PayPal payout anymore so I switched all my files to FileMates. I am getting about the same number of downloads, but no sales. It's only been 4-5 days, so I'll give it a little longer to see if things change.

I hope you do my friend ;)
If you tell me your username through PM i could investigate if everything works fine or not!!!

Hey Filemates

I just joined your file host I hope I got a lot of sales (see the downloads in my signature) :d

Well , do you have any other banners that says " Download with high speed , Unlimited Downloads etc ..." or something ? I mean something wich attract users to buy a premium account

like this one :

90a16f45f0.jpg

i found this one but is not realy what I looking for

468x60_promo.png

because I want to add this in my signature in a big website

another question is how much do u pay for rebills?

Thank you :)

PS : nice Upload speed from NL mate got 90MB/s B-)

Last edited:
Well , do you have any other banners that says " Download with high speed , Unlimited Downloads etc ..." or something ? I mean something wich attract users to buy a premium account

another question is how much do u pay for rebills?

PS : nice Upload speed from NL mate got 90MB/s B-)

hi... here you have them
468x60 - Premium promo
http://filemates.com/images/468x60_premium_promo.png

728x90 - Premium promo
http://filemates.com/images/728x90_premium_promo.png

Also, we rebill with same share... 60% on every rebill ;)

HI whats is the download speed for premium speed?

It is unlimited... This means that your connection connects directly to the server connection for download... ;)

check my payment please.acc : hathai

Your payment is on hold... Normally we pay in few hours... BUT you account seems to be fraud. We sent you an email asking for explanations but you haven't answered. We will wait the maximum time that paypal gives for a refund request. Your referrals have STUPID emails like:
a360839 with email a360839@rtrtr.com (10 minute email service - never downloaded a file)
quantify with email quantify@naver.com (never downloaded a file)
papamochi with email papamochi@gmail.com (never downloaded a file)

and many more... A part of that you have only 1 file of 85MB... How you sent your referrals with only 1 file and not PremOnly file????????????

So if we do not receive refund request in our new anti-fraud system you will get paid.

We are really nervous with fraud users... ENOUGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back