• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just one payment proof :(( kidding ?

I can not give all payment sent... I am not the receiver of the payments... I am the sender... That's why I even erased the email address from the proof...
If the receivers want to publish their payments they can do it...
I do NOT have the right to do it... I hope they do it soon :-?

i got payment from filemates

9c41725cbb.png

After a very bad night with hundreds of Copyrighted/Malware/Broken Files reports and a technical issue with the FTP server we are back again...
We have eliminated the reported files and turned off the FTP server JUST FOR FEW HOURS...
FTP will be back later today!

I might have tried this host if it didn't have that 200mb cap for non premium members - I do see what your trying to do - I get it - but 200 is just too low (for me anyway).

The 200 mb is to help YOU make money and us as well... You can upload files up to 5GB (free or premium) but there is this restriction for downloads as this way the files convert better premium members ;)
The expenses are very high to let free downloads ;)

I start to use FileMates and i think is a good service but still something is missing that is report statistics and promotion materials (banners) !!

I start to use FileMates and i think is a good service but still something is missing that is report statistics and promotion materials (banners) !!

banners is a very good idea... in maximum 2 days you will have them!!!

about statistics you are rights... as promised FileMates will show more analytical stats in a very near future BUT believe me we do NOT play games... The money is exactly what you earn without doubt... It would be stupid to try to manipulate the earnings and earn our uploaders... :)

100MB for Free Users is not enough this days i think so....

100MB is the download limit for free users and 200MB for free rgistered ones... You can upload up to 5GB...
Sorry but servers cost money and we have to pay them. If downloads were free no premium account would be bought...

100MB is the download limit for free users and 200MB for free rgistered ones... You can upload up to 5GB...
Sorry but servers cost money and we have to pay them. If downloads were free no premium account would be bought...
I know but 100 is for Free users not enough, make it 200 and it is much better. An normal album is possible for normal users and for an 2CD or something they need to register / pay.

FileMates paid me.This program was good ! payment daily
thank you FileMates teams.

This is payment proof
http://depic.me/3pld3wdfbbg3

You're welcome... It is nothing more than being a serious team...

Dear members of WJ forum,
we would like to announce to all of you that have already registered and upload files, as well as those that will register in the future, that you can find promotion tools (for the moment banner of 2 standard widely used sizes) in our Affiliates information page... More information you can also read in the first page of this thread at the end of our official post...

Thank you all for your support!

Another scammer lol

This time I will not accept this... Scammers you could call us in the very beginning... But after these weeks with 100% daily payments and high speeds you CAN NOT!!!

You are an IDIOT my friend... We do our best to help YOU ALL earn money and us too, and you come to say filemates is scam... Sorry BUT I must repeat it... YOU ARE IDIOT!!!!!!

I hope you never use our service as we do NOT want uploaders or customers/downloaders like YOU...

Sincerely,
FileMates Team

i'm so sorry to say.
I don't like your options limited space for register and premium user.
you have a new service,i think you need more time and more space to show the quality of its services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back