FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us, it's still Friday. Just hold on for some time & all affiliates will be cleared shortly.

Keep one thing in your mind, we are not here for scamming. We have good backup to cover all costs, so better throw this word "SCAM"

Update: We have added 10 more file servers in our system & 10 more are coming on this Monday. We hope it will be reliable.

All affiliates have been paid. Next payout will be on this Sunday 10th of April.

Everything is fine now & should be reliable.

If someone still didn't receive payment, he can PM me.

REMIND: Only those affiliates are cleared who requested last week but were pending for some issue. Affiliates who applied this week will be cleared this Sunday. Please request for payout till SATURDAY 11:59PM (GMT)

All affiliates have been paid. Next payout will be on this Sunday 10th of April.

Everything is fine now & should be reliable.

If someone still didn't receive payment, he can PM me.

REMIND: Only those affiliates are cleared who requested last week but were pending for some issue. Affiliates who applied this week will be cleared this Sunday. Please request for payout till SATURDAY 11:59PM (GMT)

OK :d waiting sunday :D thanks filekeen

:)I must be fair and say that I have paid!
But I must also say that they could avoid all kinds of speculations, including mine, leaving clear a general payday.
also say that there are many places that after a while they stop paying without notice and this makes many have a degree of intolerance, with the slightest of doubts.
must be hard to tolerate the insults and sometimes pay the fair, for which they are not, and I think my apologies if it does not help much, maybe to contribute with gratitude!
(I hope you understand my English!)
my proof of payment:
proof8abril.jpg

:):):):):):):):)
Thanks! filekeen!

Last edited:
wow congratz etherno, actually, On scam file host section you post, Filekeen scams, you so I am daily came here, & see wats happens with you, atlast filekeen won. Thanks Filekeen.

Upload is too slow on File&image uploader i'm using serve in USA with 1GB connection can you check this
We are located in EU & you will get more speed from EU servers.

any news about FTP uploading??
It should be available in the third week of April.

Still wainting my payment
user:ultrablanco85
You should read last posts before posting. You applied on Tuesday (05/April). You will get payment this Sunday.

This issue is on just one server. All other servers are working fine. You are facing slow or no download issue only when your file is on the affected server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back