FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are going to process all Paypal payments in this coming week. If you applied alertpay payment & can receive payments in paypal, please change your payment ID to paypal.

from now, we will not say to anyone that we are not scammers, we know there are delay in payments but we are successfully coming back on track.

Why you dont share with us more info about your roadmap? Real timmings and things that you´re improving, we´re part as filekeen system as affiliates and wanna know what´s is causing this chaos.

I need to know more about new affiliate system to stay here, we need answers fast or i will delete all my content (And traffic ofc)

A week ago you also said that you´ll update news section and nothing has changed. I hate this situation because me and my downloaders love filekeen downloading model but this isn´t acceptable if you dont show how´re you going to resolve this problem

Hello,

yes, we will send alertpay for sure, but if you cannot wait select Paypal, we are going to solve this issue now. Waiting is painful we know it & we are making things clear on filekeen.com, alertpay is taking much time to upload funds in account.

We couldn't setup FTP as we were upgrading our servers & we have upgraded all our servers. You will get quick & limitless speed. Maybe you have tested it already. FTP feature will be available any time in this week.

Regarding new affiliate system, we requested for suggestions, we have got over 300 emails about it & we are reviewing them, you will get email about it on this Monday 19th Sept 18:00 GMT. We are finalizing it.

We know that affiliates are angry & definitely we cannot afford to make them angry, but we trying our best to make reliable service without any limits for absolutely free as well as trying to offer competitive rates to affiliates.

We were very busy in the last whole week for reviewing our costs & controls. We will try to offer something best for good affiliates (for good affiliates mean, who bring quality traffic from USA, Canada, UK & some EU countries).

Regarding payment, we will start poll tomorrow. Weekly payments is quite difficult, but payments after 2 weeks is good & easy while monthly payments are best & easiest for us. Lets see, what people will vote on poll tomorrow.

Regards

All Paypal affiliates will be cleared this Friday. We make sure to process all payments on time from now.

Stay update with news section for more information.

Affiliates who waited for more than a month will get 25% extra in the end of October of whatever they will earn in the month of October. We will offer some more promotions in the end of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back