FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never want to make Tier system for countries. We reviewed it & mostly traffic is coming from Asian countries. If you will compare our rates with other, you will see that our rates are more than many others.

Also, we are going to offer 25% of each premium sale to affiliates.

It will be pay per download + pay per sale, not like pay per download or pay per sales.

We are paying $xx,xxx to our affiliates every week with very minor output. So, you should understand that we can't afford that much every week.

We hope PPD + PPS will make you happy.

Regards

ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment.
no rapidshare leech, no upload from my pc.
now my day was waste.

dear filekeen admin, why you paying $xx,xxx, per week, when you own domain name will expire in august?
Domain Name:filekeen.com
Record created:2010/9/24
Record expired:2011/9/24
????????????????????????????????

We never want to make Tier system for countries. We reviewed it & mostly traffic is coming from Asian countries. If you will compare our rates with other, you will see that our rates are more than many others.

Also, we are going to offer 25% of each premium sale to affiliates.

It will be pay per download + pay per sale, not like pay per download or pay per sales.

We are paying $xx,xxx to our affiliates every week with very minor output. So, you should understand that we can't afford that much every week.

We hope PPD + PPS will make you happy.

Regards

If you are proven to keep this plan should reduce the minimum payment of $ 15 to $ 10, for example

Because I do not plan price with the minimum

Last edited:
i have a premium account, but my files dissapear!!!!

filekeen eraser 70 gb files in my account!!!!
+70% of my uploads files!!!!

and i have a premium account! X-(X-(X-(X-( (????)

¿:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O?

and my payment is pending yet!

and my 98 referrarls earn only 0,50 cents (before they earn 4-6 u$s a day)
and i earn 30-40 cents (before i earn 8-11 u$s)<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

filekeen and admin are down!
:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

etherno:We only delete abused files. All at a time is never possible. Stop lying please. You have 25 referral & mostly are not active.

migocr:70gb for you too :O, I confirmed from all partners & workers & no one deleted.

So it is the END?!?! What happen it is going down so fast
We are not going down or closing or scamming. We are making things better. We can't make everyone happy. We need to reduce our cost as we don't have unlimited resources.

remote uploading problem

i am using filekeen i am premium member but i not able to using remote uploading i want to transfer my files in another hosting site not able to tranfer please guide me properly my username is ajnabeewanted21 in filekeen pls check and reply

dear filekeen please sole my problem ia m wating ur reply kindly reply and check my account ajnabeewanted21 in filekeen

etherno:We only delete abused files. All at a time is never possible. Stop lying please. You have 25 referral & mostly are not active.

migocr:70gb for you too :O, I confirmed from all partners & workers & no one deleted.

We are not going down or closing or scamming. We are making things better. We can't make everyone happy. We need to reduce our cost as we don't have unlimited resources.

WHO LIE?

wholie1.jpg

WHO LIE?

wholie2.jpg

WHO LIE?

wholie3.jpg

WHO LIE?

<_<X-(:O
:OX-(<_<
X-(:O<_<
WHO?

PAY ME AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT YOU ARE A BIG SCAMMER!!!!

People Please Calm Down from the First Time this Site Offer very cheap pay out for 1000 downloads then they ask people how much they want and after that they reduce it again as i see they never know what this work is about so now they are talking about where to get money to pay people.

i wish they can make a good work plan to be able to continue working in this field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back