Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey greg

- jdownloader still giving out of date plugin error so downloads never start. This will affect all future traffic (promo is close :) ) and thus the total earnings.

Already contact jungle support they respond within 1 day but still the issue not reported/solved. They have active support forums (jdownloader) and make fast changes usually. Links are recognized however FJ plugin is not updated

- also premium DL speed via browser is way too low. what is the max /sec to get via any browser without DL managers ? (know already depends on many factors but approx. speed rate) or it depends of each file and the server located;;

ps ignore message about RU it's ok.

GReg, please, extend my premium. ;)

hey greg

- jdownloader still giving out of date plugin error so downloads never start. This will affect all future traffic (promo is close :) ) and thus the total earnings.

Already contact jungle support they respond within 1 day but still the issue not reported/solved. They have active support forums (jdownloader) and make fast changes usually. Links are recognized however FJ plugin is not updated

- also premium DL speed via browser is way too low. what is the max /sec to get via any browser without DL managers ? (know already depends on many factors but approx. speed rate) or it depends of each file and the server located;;

ps ignore message about RU it's ok.
jd is working fine to my

hi can you fastening the implementation of folder's security password.

My files are really unsecured , FJ to FJ has too much leechers.

Please do it, i always want to upload to filejungle , but Fj to Fj function makes me....

Sighs.

agree with all also

in terms of commission (original file uploader gets a commision ul.to has one feature) or a permanent disable

vote for disable (internal ru)

greg consider listen to all users about this.

We won't say do it immediately but make a plan and disable it in 1-2 months maximum from now to avoid all trouble we all know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back