Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to upgrade to Premium ? I'm uploading files to many forums and I always upload at Wupload. Wupload closed Affiliate Program so I go to Filesonic and FILEJUNGLE. My account: turysta16 in FileJungle.

This is screen for PPD in Wupload week till they closed Affiliate Program:
22ec330469.png

Best regrads

damn, I was reading this whole damn 3 pages about people asking site is slow, and please upgrade premium....

I mean to read wjunction everyday, I think maybe once per week will do.

Last edited:
yes , one more day then i will reach my payout gap. Then i would say goodbye to this filehost.

Even though earning not much , but its speed is seriously driving me crazy. No explanation and no action about it.

Again

Fileserve is always Fileserve.

I said that earlier ..my point exactly, is no pitty if they will be late 1-2 days with the payment, that dosen't mean they will not pay.
Plus, new guys: think about it, wupload users need another filehost with high payrates ..
Do you have an ideea who have the bigger ones?
Filejungle at this time... So in those conditions they wouldn't s$%^w up reputation.
So chill out and have patience..

Yep, payment received.
As you all can see, there is nothing to be scare about.

Well, i didn't get paid, so perhaps for some there are somethings to be concerned about?? Where you paid with alertpay or other?

I can't even load the site completely. I'm worried.

Greg, buddy, you say "very soon", right? When can we expect to fix this issue? :)

Best Regards.

I'm trying Filejungle for the first time, I downloaded one of my files to check the DL counter and I have "0", is that normal? or stats are not immediate?

I'm trying Filejungle for the first time, I downloaded one of my files to check the DL counter and I have "0", is that normal? or stats are not immediate?

usually system update to a max of 20 to 40 mins (like fs)

make sure the download is complete ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back