Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
request for filejungle premium account

Hi,Greg..can you help me upgrade my filejungle basic account to premium account...
My account name is tan1990...Thx..
thank you

pls upgrade me to premium

welcome to wjunction..
great design..
i have a lot of stuff to upload daily like 750G
pls upgrade me to premium..
username : monman1234

I'll see what can be done.

Everyone - I am aware of the problems and it's being looked into so bear with me, thanks.
Anyone who messaged me for upgrades etc has been upgraded.

As soon as we fix the issue. It's not something we do on purpose to annoy you :)
i wanna understand this
dose that mean that you gave them free premium upgrading for uploading files to your server or they pay you :)

as i had seen many people here in this topic asking you to upgrade them but never seen one of them said i gonna pay for example by paypal :facepalm:

i wanna explaination please

best regards

I cant not sort files by upload date
pls fix this problem
thanks
Same here :( + navigating through files in file manager is not right too - EX. I`m on page first showing files from 0-100(100files per page) , I`m hitting next button , but instead of showing files from 100-200 the filemanager shows files from 1001-1100.

Last edited:
I had a lifetime Premium With Wupload. But as it was gone, Now I am looking to join in FileJungle. Can you plz upgrade my account to premium plz ?
I need a lot of space. 750 GB is nothing for me.

Username: pappunsu

file location

hey greg,

thks for adding file location in FM (we requested this specific and finally u find a way to display where each file is located :))

now we are fine.

however for some reason there is no DL count next to each file in file manager

1129201131442pm.png

didnt receive anything till now!

Things that need to be changed at once

If i search for a file (since there is no sort by date) and i edit it, i don't want it to vanish from the search page as soon as i edit the file name so that i have to go and refind the file again. That is totally mad

Also if i select a file to edit i am probably going to then use that file link, why does it unselect and just move so i have to go and find it again. It is annoying and take time, plus if i then have to search for it it will use resource

Please just keep everything the same as fileserve no point changing things that worked fine

I don't need a little message saying file has been renamed, its annoying and takes time, just let the file name change and stay selected so i can use the link at once.

i am try to change my plan pay per download to pay per sale Got this massage

The new money program - 50/50 - Fixed will be effective on 12 AM EST 05Dec2011. its mean my plan change will 05Dec

Plans change after the 7days quarantine period.

how to slove this

406 - Cookie not found
Your browser doesn't seem to accept cookies.Cookies are required in order to login and download.

but i already have cookies on on my browers

Are you sure? Try another browser? Newer version? Make sure they are enabled.

I cant not sort files by upload date
pls fix this problem
thanks

It's working fine now, there were just a few problems that caused it to break.

i wanna understand this
dose that mean that you gave them free premium upgrading for uploading files to your server or they pay you :)

as i had seen many people here in this topic asking you to upgrade them but never seen one of them said i gonna pay for example by paypal :facepalm:

i wanna explaination please

best regards

It is a free premium offer to uploaders who come on to the board and PM me asking for an upgrade with some proof of earnings from other file hosts. I do not upgrade anyone who just simply posts into the thread asking for an upgrade.

I am a newbie there and surprising I fiound FJ can not remote from filesonic/wu :D

I think you should add Filesonic as remote partner B-)

Search the thread and you will find multiple answers regarding this and why we do not have them in our RU.

can please say wat is holding amount

If you are on a PPS plan and make a sale your earnings are held for 7days then released to you so that you can be paid. With domain sales it is 30days.

hey greg,

thks for adding file location in FM (we requested this specific and finally u find a way to display where each file is located :))

now we are fine.

however for some reason there is no DL count next to each file in file manager

I'll have that looked at although the download count seems to be ok here.

1129201131442pm.png

didnt receive anything till now!

Payments are sent out today, so be patient.

Everyone - PM me if you are after an upgrade, if you post into the thread I will simply ignore it.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Remember i ask you about display the statistic page with the graph display our earning dynamically?

Right now the top is always $15, Which i still haven't reach there yet, however, i am at about 3-5 a day, but the line in the graph look straight at the bottom to me. this look disappointed me everyday on how i look at the graph.

It's sad you know? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back