Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I feel when I wake up in the morning and see my link downloads and sales has gone through the roof...

JeIkr.gif

Will you really post this in every thread?
I know you feel smart for finding that .gif and that slogan, but it's not funny when you see it in every thread just copy-pasted8-)

I was thinking of moving here after wu closes their affiliate program but after reading the last few pages I'm now having second thoughts. Also no RU from FSC which is a shame.

Can uploaders have a free premium?

The RU issue you refer to from FSC has been talked about a million times you can find your answers in the thread. Give us a try and I am sure you'll be pleased, our affiliate plan is not going anywhere and you will be paid every week :)

I THINK YOU MUST PUT A DELETE BUTTON IN DMCA FILES
SO WE CAN BROWSE AND SEE ALL DMCA FILES DELETED OR SEND A EMAIL LIKE WUP AND FSC DO
ITS ONLY A SUGESTION

This is being worked on so please bear with us and you will reap the rewards :)

guy i need a upload plugin for PlugMod (eqbal) rev. 43 Pre Release can share it with me please ? i tried the plugin in the firs post but it doesnt work

You tried the rapidleech plugin and it did not work? Works fine here. PM me and I will try to help you.

Hello Greg

I am trying to remote upload from Uploading to FileJungle but it keeps tell me failed because the user is not premium but my uploading account is a premium and I put the user and password correctly.. can you please check that for me?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a premium account a uploading? You need one at both hosts in order to use RU.

hello image file uploader climbing
but in my files do not appreciate the links
something wrong?

Could you be a bit clearer with your problem? :) PM me and I will do my best to resolve your issue.

Hi,
Can I rename the file's filename extension in file manager?
ex:
A.rar -> A.zip

You cannot no.

why japan not in B group? =[ all your other competitors have it

Groups will not be changing for now, please stop asking me every day :)

is filejungle ready to receive a large amount of affiliates now wupload is dead??

Of course we are, that is why we are here.

Damn now Filejungle upload speed is worsen...have to leave it upload overnight to post the next day. :(

Considering WU just abandoned their affiliate program I am sure our servers are receiving higher loads than usual. Take into account it is also the weekend and then you will find your answer as to why speeds are not blistering fast today.

Everyone - I am responding to PM's now so don't think I have ignored you but I do have an awful lot so give me some time.

Greg

I am not sure if this is the right spot to ask for help. I just registered but I have no idea how to work with this site. Could anyone teach me, since my referral has not taught me anything? But I have heard that this is an amazing site with many earning opportunities :)

guys... have a problem.

May i have 2 accounts in one computer.

The two account do not relate each other.

They are two independent account.

Am i allowed to have it?

It is not to advertise to FileJungle but i am affiliate for a few weeks and I must say that overall (RU, FTP, Earnings) is a great host.;)
Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back