Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg, username stefantearce. Thanks.

You have been paid, let me know if you have any further problems.

Greg , why do not answer me??

I don't have a PM from you, please PM me and I will try to help you as best I can.

Everyone - If you sent me a PM for a premium upgrade it has been ignored, the promotion is over (12th December) so please stop filling my inbox with messages regarding this.

1) why u do not disable filejungle 2 filejungle ???? u will see more people will come
this is why I do no join you

2) can you add megashares.com in remote list (not scam megashare)

Hi greg,
I check my total bonus today that about 8 hrs ago it is still 6 something and today is 5 something.

Also the bonus today section should be 0.8 but now is less at 0.66? The day hasn't change yet...

I will check later for the statistic from the day promotion and do the calculation and see whether it's telly. :)

I did a quick check, its telly,
I sincerely apologise.

1) why u do not disable filejungle 2 filejungle ???? u will see more people will come
this is why I do no join you

2) can you add megashares.com in remote list (not scam megashare)

We'll be looking into adding new hosts etc soon although I cannot promise anything.

pocs - No problem :)

I find this news in dashboard. Share it to others incase they can't read it.

Payment Postponed
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
To our valued friends and affiliates![/FONT]
Due to a Christmas Holiday on the 27th of December, there will be no staff available in the office and thus no payments will be issued next Tuesday.
Please note that all payments will be processed and paid out on next Wednesday, the 28th of December.
Merry Christmas!
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sincerely,
FileJungle Tarzan
[/FONT]

there's something going on with the File manager interface. I can't scroll to see the files list or folder list anymore. Any1 has the same problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back