FileHoot - Make up to $45USD for videos and files, Weekly payouts and up to 30% Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for confirming all. Payza and WMZ payments are now sent as well.
Also, yesterday we had lower earnings because the new video player had a small bug. we have fixed this issue now.

If you have any feedback or feature requests please post them here. Thanks

All Payoneer requests are processed now.

Also, we did a DB update so if the stats start showing a new day please ignore that. All the views are counted as usual even though date and time is reset.
If any feedback or site issues please update us here. Any feedback is appreciated :)

Thanks.

We will be fixing the contact form and registration activation issues tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can add to skype 'mediacdn'

Thanks.

Also, yesterday we had lower earnings because the new video player had a small bug. we have fixed this issue now.

I wanna Work with you on PPD filehoot will you tell me free user download limit?

For those who has not joined FileHoot yet, we now pay one of the highest rates (Up to $45) and are accepted in most of the linking sites.
Thanks all for confirming.

All payments for last week are now processed. As we have more usage now we will increase the site capacity soon.

I wanna Work with you on PPD filehoot will you tell me free user download limit?
Hello there s no limit for free user downloads (speeds, or number of downloads)

Hello All,

We are giving away free premium accounts to users who upload non-video content to FileHoot.
If you have such files (pdf rar images..etc) please let us know. I think filehoot is one of the fasted free storage sites that will always remain free and PPD.

Here is a sample image hosted with us Download uncharted movie poster jpg

All payments for last week are now processed. As we have more usage now we will increase the site capacity soon.
Hello there s no limit for free user downloads (speeds, or number of downloads)

Will U give me More Space as i start work
Hello, I will check this, can you please let me know your user ID. We can upgrade you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back