FileHook - Improved New Tiers, Higher Payment, $30 or 75% Sales. No Upload Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Please remove the "Uploaded by: <username>" in the download page. Or at least give us the option to remove it, like usershare.

Thanks.

We are sorry that your feel our rates are too low, but we are dedicated to being a sustainable, long lasting filehost rather than fly by night. Perhaps you can get higher tier traffic for higher rates.

Man the problem is that your earning tab said payrate for italian is:
bbbb.jpg

But you are not paying more than 8$ instead $15 for 1000 download for file +500mb.
We are tier2 or tier4? If italian are tier 2 you have really some problem on counting $.
For me you have to fix it and put us to real tier 2 (now we are max on tier 4).
Best regards.

Last edited:
My download stops by itself, for example I upload a file of 900MB, and I downloaded it but stop to 600mb, that the problem?

Maybe your file was corrupted during upload. Try to reupload file again

Hi,

Please remove the "Uploaded by: <username>" in the download page. Or at least give us the option to remove it, like usershare.

Thanks.

We have removed this text. Thanks for the feedback

Man the problem is that your earning tab said payrate for italian is:
bbbb.jpg

But you are not paying more than 8$ instead $15 for 1000 download for file +500mb.
We are tier2 or tier4? If italian are tier 2 you have really some problem on counting $.
For me you have to fix it and put us to real tier 2 (now we are max on tier 4).
Best regards.

Keep in mind that even when you target a country such as Italy, there will downloads from everywhere still, so with your files of 251+ and 500+ mb, average around $12-$13/1000. Then consider that 80% of your downloads are from Italy and 20% lower tier. ~$10/1000 which is what you are getting now, looking at your stats. We do not lie about our tiers on our page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back