Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bablue: PM me your user id and i can manually change for you. You can only change profit mode once every two days.

Payza or paypal?
Payza at the moment. We have applied to a few programs that allow to payout using many different payment processors. We will update this thread when we have been accepted.

Last edited:
zoom upload:
very slow

web upload:
5.7 Mb from 858.3 Mb

Upload speed: 122 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 1 hours 59 minutes

ftp upload: very
slow...

flash upload:
Upload: 858.3 Mb, Download: 106 Mb... bigboy server!

PLS FIX!!!

Are you in Hybrid profit mode? There are many factors that affect affiliate earnings... What you see in your reports are downloads that generated you income. We restrict earnings from downloads from the same IP within 24 hours. If you just started with us, take a larger sample size of downloads and if there is still an issue (as you are the only one) reply using a pm so I can look into it further. We are not cheating anybody here.

Wtf with counting? i have over 50dls, i go to reports i see 29 / $0.082 and before that i saw 14 / $0.082.
You are done, huh?
You were in PPS mode. Please check your profit mode before writing posts on this thread claiming that our download counter is not working.

Last edited:
hi...i m new to filegag i have a problem that when i click on reports section it displays " Not enough reports data ".....where is the page of statstics? ? ? ? ?

make free user to download up to 2000Mb u will get a lot off member i believe.(2000MB not 2GB so still cannot get ur highest rate without premium)

Tell us more about your counting system, please.

I had two more files with over 50dls and plus these now and they are all different files so dont talk about same IP adress and i dont post on one site only, more like 30 sites.
myfiles.jpg

reports.jpg

Last edited:
Tell us more about your counting system, please.

I had two more files with over 50dls and plus these now and they are all different files so dont talk about same IP adress and i dont post on one site only, more like 30 sites.
myfiles.jpg

reports.jpg
oww that rate really sucks good luck mate with this shitt:facepalm:

2012-09-29 641 / $3.516
2012-09-30 499 / $2.724
2012-10-01 386 / $2.05
2012-10-02 323 / $1.689
2012-10-03 184 / $0.963

Something is not good very much here! Are increasingly less the download?
Increasingly more the charging! $ less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back