Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I was on vacation for 1 day and of course my site blows up. Connection is stable, however, downloads are not working I dont think. Working on it right now.

@New0001

Yes the site is very slow :(

@FileGaG

There is another big problem ! I can't get files from my links... if I clic on "Create download link"

I can save only this

"myarchivepart01_downloader_by_Filegag"

and that is an application... not a rar file.. and it hasn't the original size !

so there is any problem with the download of the files.. please check it. The users can't download the files in this moment, in fact, my stats are still frozen o_O

Last edited:
No, its not normally this slow....We just reinstalled web servers and it caused some problems. At the moment, there are a few bugs in the script but these should be sorted within 24 hours.

I can't register in the website. I'm putting the right reCaptcha. :(

igMYELpfEDMFF.PNG

As I asked in PM too, with no response, when is the site going to have a decent speed ?

PS: WTF !?!? When I try to download I get a session expired and it makes me download a .exe file. What kind of filehost is Filegag !?!?!?

Last edited:
This site always have problems?

software errors, stat frozen,downloads will not count...again and again

Loss of trust: downloaders->uploaders->Filegag!

Filegag is reliable since months. I am not glad about the mistakes, but trust in him, that the order stands for place soon!
They do not leave us in the lurch! Believe it.
They wrote that the side will be a king soon today for me.
Trust them.
Filgag the best one

This site always have problems?

software errors, stat frozen,downloads will not count...again and again

Loss of trust: downloaders->uploaders->Filegag!

We have had a software bug for like 2 days.... We don't normally have problems as such. We are growing and needed extra server space, hence why we have had some technical issues. When we are finished with these minor issues, we will be the most reliable File Host out there.

Because we had some issues with downloads not counting or connectivity issues at no fault of your own, please pm me your user id and we will payout what you normally make per week.

Thank you for the reply, I am very confident in this service, but all those problems prevent me from using it as a reliable host for my files.

When are all those problems going to end ? 1,2 days ? I will wait, but please tell. Because I realy need to know.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back