FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received

Thank you very much, agileme :sun:

I sent a few payments earlier :sun:

guys, i want to promote a site of mine.

If someone has an entertainment website with US visitors then I would like to buy some advertising there. Let me know. PM me

Last edited:
i did a test and your rates are not working properly

my site + users

AcLUa.png

your reports

yNdeW.png

in your site you have something wrong

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Final Update: FileDownloads.org is closing down. We will be issuing all payouts as we receive funds. So do not worry about any payouts you have already requested. Thank you everyone for supporting us.

Anyone who has an active pending payout, please PM me your payment request details. We will ONLY issue a payout on 2 conditions: 1) When we receive funds from our advertisers 2) If we receive a PM from you requesting payout.

This is ONLY happening because we did not want to keep on reducing the rates and still keep on asking you guys to work with us with the perception that rates would increase eventually. It is better to stop if the business is not doing much. Plus, we have received a lot of copyright claims and also a lot of adult content being hosted by people (both of which makes this business and its earnings illegal for us).

P.S: Folks at FD will appreciate if this thread does not get filled with insults since we intend to pay even as we leave.

i did a test and your rates are not working properly

my site + users

AcLUa.png

your reports

yNdeW.png

in your site you have something wrong

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

We used to pay for downloads and NOT for hits. What your stats show is hits and what our stats show is downloads.

Last edited:
Final Update: FileDownloads.org is closing down. We will be issuing all payouts as we receive funds. So do not worry about any payouts you have already requested. Thank you everyone for supporting us.

Anyone who has an active pending payout, please PM me your payment request details. We will ONLY issue a payout on 2 conditions: 1) When we receive funds from our advertisers 2) If we receive a PM from you requesting payout.

This is ONLY happening because we did not want to keep on reducing the rates and still keep on asking you guys to work with us with the perception that rates would increase eventually. It is better to stop if the business is not doing much. Plus, we have received a lot of copyright claims and also a lot of adult content being hosted by people (both of which makes this business and its earnings illegal for us).

P.S: Folks at FD will appreciate if this thread does not get filled with insults since we intend to pay even as we leave.

As the representative requested closure of his thread, we have created a discussion thread. Keep note of what he has said above.

Discussion thread can be found here - http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...nloads-org-discussion-thread.html#post1716736]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back