FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you add webmoney or payza

PPD 90% of Downloads

why 90% of Downloads why not 100 % of Downloads and you pay va moneybookers or not

Last edited:
Same as moneybookers? I thought it was already added. There is an option for it.
I requested my payout to moneybookers... So what happens now? can you switch it to paypal?

Same as moneybookers? I thought it was already added. There is an option for it.
I requested my payout to moneybookers... So what happens now? can you switch it to paypal?

yes you can make the switch. Please PM me your paypal and your username.

yes you can make the switch. Please PM me your paypal and your username.

Sent you the pm.
Thanks.

Update: Payment received, that was really quick!
Great job Admin.

Best Host ATM.

Last edited:
If there are any suggestions for our host and our affiliate program, please let us know. We will be happy to incorporate your suggestions.

1146496-E2FUZJ7.jpg

People is getting IP error oftenly when downloading, please fix it. thank you

1146496-E2FUZJ7.jpg

People is getting IP error oftenly when downloading, please fix it. thank you

Please tell me if you still have issue? This should be fixed now. If you still see the issue, please PM the exact you receive and we will do all we can fix the issue.

ahh thats way download count is going low !!! :facepalm:

Download count is set to unlimited as of now for all users: non-registered, registered and premium members. This is because we have added new servers.

payments made till Aug 11st, 2012. :D if you got paid, kindly please let your fellow members know.
If someone was not paid, please msg here and I will ensure that you are paid.

All Payments made (till Aug 14th, 2012). if there is any concern please contact me.

Last edited:
I have many people complaining about there a box error and written "No such file with this filename"

Please fix this up. thank you Admin :)

dont know but i feel u guys r shading downloads a bit + its feels like u guys a paying less then 10 $ for under 100mb and 10 for bigger then 100 mb , any 1 have same feeling like me on this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back