• Thread starter Thread starter M
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Administrator
Staff member
FileDownloads - Discussion thread​

As the representative requested to close their thread, we believe it is best to create a discussion thread for those that wish to continue to discuss their experience and whether or not they received their payment below.

This thread is to be used to discuss anything related to FileDownloads.org only.

Thank you.

20 comments
I have 10$ in my a/c.is it possible that I will be paid?

You should probably announce this before a week so that uploaders who are near min payment can get to it and request and you can walk away proudly.
Thank you

So sorry that you close the site.I had just one request payment at 15.xx dollars and 3-4 dollars in my stats.I pmed you my username if you can payout.

I wonder about the premium account that bought day 3
Premium account 3 months, and used only 5 days ...
I feel like I was deceived. :cursing:

i have about $14,7 in my account. Is it possible to ask for a payment?
And who should I contact via PM about this? [:|]

Guys, all payout will be paid as mentioned in the original post at http://www.wjunction.com/1716632-post595.htm

The condition is:

1) When we receive funds from our advertisers 2) If we receive a PM from you requesting payout.

We will process the payouts for which we have received the PM msgs as soon as we get funds from the advertisers that we had used at FD. Now most advertisers ONLY pay at the end of the month bcoz of their Net-30 payment policy. So we are waiting for the advertisers funds to be paid to us and we WILL pay you as mentioned.

I just get paid my last 15.79 dollars from filedownloads as agileme had promise.Thanks you very much.Hope filedownloads will rise again one day.We need persons like you in the filehost services.

payouts for those who meet the following conditions will follow shortly:

The condition is:

1) When we receive funds from our advertisers 2) If we receive a PM from you requesting payout.

well, agileme not paid me my last 15 dollars, so for me was a scam.

sent 2 pm's over the last two months..never answered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back