Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr filebox are u paying or not ?even there are problems with conversion and streaming in my opinion it is nr 1 on market.if u want to grow and earn a lot of money u have to be fair and pay us on time for our work promoting this site
ty

Last edited:
Mr. Filebox you make payments, on 01.03.2012 the last 20 minutes are long over ... as we expected as we like you? hundreds of users are waiting and waiting and still waiting for payment on the 1st .. you serious man? money that we have to work hard you are not giving him to you !

You are unserious ... we worked day and night and messing with you ... you had a chance to get anyone but sees that you thank with little ...are you a cheat desperate,,,even have the courage to say that you pay

Guys chill.. he said yesterday that he will pay, many things may have come up during the procedure, site is facing problems too in so many factors.. we are many, he is only one person..
I guess when filebox is ready he will come and explain if there is a problem and what are our options, I hope.. I am also waiting for my payment, there is no point on complaining all the time, or making pointless conclusions, or asking for payments..
what will be, will be.. and its not on our hands

personaly I can not upload, I get errors so there is no other option for me but to wait, I am not going to cry over filebox though, and neither anyone of you should, I am pretty sure that you all know that from now on its much more risky to make money online with filehosts and videohosts with all that is happening to the world of the internet, and we all are responsinble for our decisions/actions, so dont blame filebox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back