Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could filebox consider cancel the converting flv automatic function or open the function let uploader select yourself.
After upload the file,the DV high quality video will become low quality flv video.
I's not good news.

Could filebox consider cancel the converting flv automatic function or open the function let uploader select yourself.
After upload the file,the DV high quality video will become low quality flv video.
I's not good news.

Quality is much higher now, yesterday we were working on.

why don't you show us your home page at first post ? /:)

where your make money instruction page ?

We don't have a make money instructions page. We use Wjunction to keep affiliates informed.:)

I will update the first post today and I will throw a screenshot in there.

Cheers!

Hello.

I'm trying to my find a new permanent host for my files, and i think filebox is a very interesting option. But, 50 GB of storage space is not enough.

My questions:

- Are you guys going to create FTP upload?

- When are you going to have the informations about the new affiliate program?

- Can i have a free premium, just for now, so i can build a good archive?

Thank you.

PS: I have also sent you a pm with my username.

Last edited:
Darkevil when you request the payout you already have there the option to extend the premium account, but it's more cheap if you use paypal to extend the account for a month or more.

Filebox, you have a great host but we need more space to start working with you or a temporary premium account...

I need to know the answers to Darkevil questions too.

Thank you.

premium

hello there, i'd like to try filebox.com, because i lost my links in filesonic, i'm looking for a new host, but only to try out, so can you please give me a chance, with a premium account...my username in filebox.com is "PR09"

Thank you and best regards
PeterRiP09

Hello, I'm a founder (http://ne-miguelito.com) from a website and I lost all my account and the that that I make upload.

I'm testing filebox.com but as I upload a lot of stuff the 50 GB is short, can I try one or two months premium? As i am the founder and make a lot of uploads I will bring some people to your host, for example, iskandarr and PeterRiP09 are some of my STAFF members.

My filebox username is: donativos

I'm waiting for an answer.

Best Regards.

For any file more than 100MB. I'll add that to the original post.

$40 per 10,000 downloads [trollface]

UEFdh.jpg

$4 per 1000 downloads ?? [trollface]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back