Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you explain more about your earning system
like how many download equals 40$ ?
From which country ?>
the min. Size ?
That's All <<<>>>

Last edited:
well till now i have 488 dl is a bit slow as my dl from the past few days but ,dunno maybe because it is weekend (yesterday and today bad rates ...)

i do not get so many dl like i should .i am the only one with this problem ?

No you are not the only one man, but I did just notice that the pace of getting completed downloads or streams is picking up and happening more and more often, not sure about when it started picking up because this is the first time I checked in over 12 hours, but its a good sign, and shows that we are alot better off than 24 hours ago. From my numbers so far today compared to yesterday Im guessing around 50% better.

Mr. Filebox 2 days ago and yesterday we did 8000 views today we have made ​​little past 1000, what does not count all hits? that I did than 1000 views per day: ((.. please do something!

hi filebox
i think that the new servers are not counting all ours downloads.can u check it because all my uploader friends are complaining :(
also there is a problem with conversion .i've deleted several videos because they were converting for 20 h :(

Last edited:
Hello Filebox... kindly spare a moment and let me know about alertpay processing? Are you supporting alertpay? or is it going to be available in future or something? Please let me know.

oh no RU is not working--

it says-
Not Found

The requested URL /tmp/status.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at venus.filebox.com Port 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back