file-upload.org payment / discussion

Is it file-upload.org scam or a legit?

• Total voters

e.t.

file-upload.org rejected my payment without any explanation. I ask them through email support to explain why? But there is no answer. I earned everything honestly, without any cheating or the like. I don't understand, they didn't block me or the like they rejected the payment. I think at least I can get an explanation why, but no explanation, nor do I think their support will answer me in the future.
Too bad as user support and as true for payment.

4 comments
Wjunction does not allow me to put a screenshot as proof of non -payment, so there is no image.

This is what it looks like on controversial file-upload hosting (I have no payment this year) :
2024-03-03$100.04REJECTED
2024-01-16$50.72REJECTED (minimum payment for bitcoin is 100$)minimum payment for bitcoin is 100$
2023-12-17$20.53REJECTED (The minimum payment for Bitcoin is 50$ Please change your payment method .)The minimum payment for Bitcoin is 50$ Please change your payment method .

Wjunction does not allow me to put a screenshot as proof of non -payment, so there is no image.

This is what it looks like on controversial file-upload hosting (I have no payment this year) :
2024-03-03$100.04REJECTED
2024-01-16$50.72REJECTED (minimum payment for bitcoin is 100$)minimum payment for bitcoin is 100$
2023-12-17$20.53REJECTED (The minimum payment for Bitcoin is 50$ Please change your payment method .)The minimum payment for Bitcoin is 50$ Please change your payment method .
Only their support can help you out, Here is their Contact and Support page https://www.file-upload.org/contact.html
Post automatically merged:

You can email them on their email address info@file-upload.com as well.

You can email them on their email address info@file-upload.com as well.

Yes friend, I tried through a direct email support, and through to fill in contact form, and through a social network, there is no answer from them.
Since the 12th month of last year I have been waiting for my payment, I have changed in Paypal settings and they have rejected me all. They last rejected me without explanation.
Post automatically merged:

file-upload.org is scam.
They keep denying my payment without explanation. They do not respond to contact support. Irresponsible.

screenshot:
IMG-20240621-133146-copy-540x862.jpg

Last edited:
Back