AlternativeWeb
Active Member
Ok, maybe the title was a bit misleading, but wouldn't it be nice if File Hostings started to payout with BitCoins?
I spoke to many File Host admins who has their servers offshore. However, many files are being deleted for DMCA, but only because they are worried about their payment processors freezing their accounts.
This is where BitCoin comes in. Unlike like any other payment processors, BTC (BitCoin) actually has no central bank. This means, there no charge backs and is almost 100% anonymous, other then your IP address.
I won't go in to any details, but here are some 'basic' videos you can watch to get a 'general idea' of what BTC is about and where they are going with it.
What is BitCoin:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo[/ame]
BitCoin ATM - Part 1:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h42QUOugIQ[/ame]
BitCoin ATM - Part 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqpSZDMu5jY[/ame]
Oh, yeah I also want to note that OkPay.com (payment processor) has recently integrated BitCoin as well.
You can also trade BTC as you would with Forex/Stocks as well.
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------
I spoke to many File Host admins who has their servers offshore. However, many files are being deleted for DMCA, but only because they are worried about their payment processors freezing their accounts.
This is where BitCoin comes in. Unlike like any other payment processors, BTC (BitCoin) actually has no central bank. This means, there no charge backs and is almost 100% anonymous, other then your IP address.
I won't go in to any details, but here are some 'basic' videos you can watch to get a 'general idea' of what BTC is about and where they are going with it.
What is BitCoin:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo[/ame]
BitCoin ATM - Part 1:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h42QUOugIQ[/ame]
BitCoin ATM - Part 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqpSZDMu5jY[/ame]
Oh, yeah I also want to note that OkPay.com (payment processor) has recently integrated BitCoin as well.
You can also trade BTC as you would with Forex/Stocks as well.
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------