Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Fight Cancer Every Penny Counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

38 comments

yashpatel post a screen shot yous [slide] tag over
 
I don't really have any cash to donate now but I do have a home remedy....

Hi there,
According to the old people this is the best home remedy for cancer....so here I go,

Ingredients:
3gm cumin

Procedure:
Crush the
3gm cumin & use it 3 times daily with water i.e eat it & swallow it with the help of water...:D

Hope it helps...
 
Nice initiative, and nice to see people using the banners.

I only donate to UNICEF because i think my money will actually mean something to all those kids.
I wouldn't give a cent for cancer research. Pay them so they can continue kill mouses? Great plan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

MirandaWright's
Active Member · Joined
3,248
Messages
28
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom