Feedback Needed Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyrisXD

Hey guys, thank you for taking the time to read my post. ^_^

As most people know I own and run a website called " Web Wrecker ", I've worked quiet hard on it and try to dedicate as much time as I can to it.

But the problem here is that I don't feel like it's good enough, I want to make it better. I don't want Web Wrecker to fail.

All I need is some feedback :

What do you think of Web Wrecker? Whats your personal opinion?

Is there any feedback, help, tips you could provide me for Web Wrecker?

What would you do with Web Wrecker?

If you saw Web Wrecker for the first time, would you consider being a regular reader? If not, why not?

Any other information is more than welcome.

Please I don't need smart-ass comments, this is my work I have been working on the past couple of months and I'm quite proud of it.

Thank you for your support

Visit Web Wrecker here :

Code:
www.webwrecker.com

5 comments
-I don't like the bar that shows up at the bottom when you visit the site
-No need for that pop up that comes when you first get on the site
-I'd ditch the twitter bar at the right and just place something linking to our twitter on the actual site layout
-Sweet layout
-Get a new header, doesn't look professional
-Favicon is weird :/
-Good content

Moved to Site Reviews

I actually think its pretty good. With regards to the header, maybe a small transparent gradient at the top and bottom would blend it in a little more.

You have a lot of features and "floating" objects. In my honest opinion, i would consider the relevance of them and use something like "http debugger pro" to test the page bandwidth requirements of them. If they are huge, and not really of relevance.....

The skin is nice. Nice and professional.

Good job. 7/10 - i only say 7 because i think its quite "heavy" at the minute in regards to bandwidth requirements.

Thank you guys, I will have a look into these things.

I will try to get someone to design me a new banner, unfortunetly my photoshop skills are as good as the inventors of MSpaint.

I will also have a look into the whole bandwidth thing to make it a little more lightweight ^_^

As for the userbar, I will try to incorporate those features into the website instead of having a floating bar around.

Thanx again

I'm currently using Wordpress along with The Revival Theme, custom plugins and its all tweaked to my liking ^_^ And thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back