FACEBOOK Will End On March 15th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This its not true, and why you guys are happy? In facebook i've catch so many girls, it shows us who are bitches and who are not. I just dont like the idea, in common sense why de fuck will shutdown after spending so much money on it, are you crazy?

cool_story_bro.jpg

Great way to get traffic to a shitty little news site and start a viral. Kudos on that

Lol keep this topic open. It has loads of replies and as thousands are currently searching this story its brining loads of traffic to WJ :P

How can people actually believe this?
Facebook announces that it will move to the Sun park to a huge office space, and then that it will shut down because its too stressful? Seriously guys?? Use your brain.

Great way to get traffic to a shitty little news site and start a viral. Kudos on that

Lol keep this topic open. It has loads of replies and as thousands are currently searching this story its brining loads of traffic to WJ :P

lol yea it is a good way of traffic, however once people realize its bs they wont come back :P

Its funny because he actually cant shut it down, he only owns 25% of the company now, he would need an ok from at least a few of his investors to shut it down, which definitely wont happen since they are reaching their 50B valuation and after IPO who knows, I cant wait since thanks to sharespost I was able to finally get in on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back