Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Facebook Page is published but not open to the public help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's going on...I am kind of worried if it's going to get banned or hacked or something bad will happen to my page.

This is my page:
www.facebook.com/IrvineJeremy

I can still view it because I'm an admin on it but the public cannot view it at all..I don't get it though because it's not even unpublished.

Is this a facebook bug or is facebook banning my page?

Need some advice on this thanks.
 

4 comments

Your Page Is Created FROM ME!

Not sure what's going on...I am kind of worried if it's going to get banned or hacked or something bad will happen to my page.

This is my page:
www.facebook.com/IrvineJeremy

I can still view it because I'm an admin on it but the public cannot view it at all..I don't get it though because it's not even unpublished.

Is this a facebook bug or is facebook banning my page?

Need some advice on this thanks.

H!, Jeremy
How are things? how about Michael Jake who scam me... huh!?
https://www.facebook.com/IrvineJeremy this page is created from me
and finished after 3 days with 1.2 million likes..
and you and your friends name Michael Jake is SCAM ME!!.....
I'm not getting paid from you......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
English actor living a dream, Socialite, I model when I can be arsed and I provide ambience. Acting
94
Messages
22
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom