Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying Facebook likes need for a fanpage !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I need facebook likes for one of my fanpage. I need 3000 likes at least. It would be better if you do it 3-4 days.

If the fanpage got ban due to abuse, i wont pay you . and no other condition.

Tell me the cheapest price you can do it . Only serious service provider.

Payment method : Alertpay/Paypal

you can pm me too :)
 

6 comments

I am too interested in buying likes, if anyone offering cheap likes from US And UK please contact me.

I hope you don't mind shufol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
1,203
Messages
73
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom