Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Facebook ads buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone of you tried facebook ads to promote your business? I was wondering is it worth buying fb ads and spend money on this.
 

5 comments

I tried it last year, it didn't really work just plenty of traffic but no sales - They did not stay long neither, I got more sales from google searches.

It is not worth it IMO but it all depends what you are selling I guess.
 
It will not work for all businesses.

It is similar to PPC, it works if you show offer and similar ads on there. Even your friends wont bring business from that. I tried it but ended up vain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
CEO of free hosting company
104
Messages
18
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom