Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

facebook accaunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

11 comments

gtfo.jpg


Do u Have Your Family Accounts For Sale I Mean Your Mother's Or Your Sister's Account If You Have Then Let Me Know The Prices Of Both
 
Last edited:
I'm the one whose gonna duck your mother to give you a brother.

P.S: WJ has clean community. Here we are more than 8 years old. Now, Go fuck your stupid brain somewhere else.
 
Wow! You are such a douchebag for even trying this kind of sells. The very reason why I don't add anyone I never seen in real life. No-remote friends :@.
 
A Facebook account with 1k friends isnt worth much at all, it can be made in 1 day.

And i dont think its allowed to be sold here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Banned · Joined
13
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom