Dedicated Ezyhost.me - Kimsufi servers with windows OVH (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahaz

3d80cd8a08.gif

The Best Deals on Kimsufi Servers!!!!

Why Go for Windows RDP when you can get a Full dedicated Windows server !!!!=)=)=)

Yes Free Windows With All Kimsufi servers Till Saturday!!!!!

With The Price of RDP Get a Dedicated server with Huge Space!!!

KS-2G

Spec:Intel Celeron 1.2+ GHz
Ram:2 GB DDR2
Space:1000 GB
Port:100 Mbps

Price:40$

KS-16G

Spec:Intel i5 750 4x 2.66+ GHz
Ram:16 GB DDR2
Space:2000 GB

Price:80$

KS-24G

Spec:Intel i7 920 4x 2.66+ GHz
Ram:24 GB DDR2
Space:2000 GB

Price:95$

Offer Available For Other OVH Servers Too!! Hurry!! Save 30$ ON Windwos OS

Order Here!!!

Order With Centos and in Notes Write:"Windows Free"

Note: This is a limited time offer so Hurry!!!!

Support Through : Hotmail/Yahoomail/Gtalk/Live Chat/Support Ticket
Payment : Alertpay

Contacts:

Gtalk: buyrdpnow@gmail.com
Yahoomail: buyrdpnow@yahoo.com
Msn Messenger : buyrdpnow@hotmail.com

Online Time :8Am To 12AM IST{May Vary}

Our Lovely Review's :<3

Just bought a Kimsufi KS24G Server yesterday with Free Windows OS License for just $95 and got it today :) Server is really awesome and he linked it to my NIC so I can manage itmyself from my OVH Server panel easily :)

Server performance is really great, right now just tested FSC Download speed and was getting 10Mbps avg speed even though it has 100Mbps port <3

PS: Guy remains 16 hours on yahoo/msn for support and qurier, loving it too much, will keep on extending it now :d

I vouch for it

I ordered Kimsufi server yesterday
Just got my server info
And yea I am the lucky one to get 1gbps X-D

Speeds and his support is awesome
His is on yahoo whole day and he is very friendly
Filesonic Download Speeds
762d7140ae9bd27faeb10574af28125f.png

Fileserve Download Speeds:
b2db26aab4c471d4d1ecc8f08dd151a6.png

I will just say I am loving my dedicated <3

Just bought a server, the owner it's friendly and nice to me :)

I ordered my KS-16G less than a week ago and the server has been awesome!
I thought I'd try my luck for a 1Gbps though got a 100Mbps, heck I had noting to lose.

I placed my order and the server was setup in under 24hrs, I was wrapped.

I ended up getting a 100Mbps, not a problem though with a full dedicated server for this price you can't go wrong!

I <3 this re-seller, support is always happy to help, kind and all around the best support I have found with a provider.

After finding to many Web Host Provider I found "shahaz" at Ezyhost.me.. He is really a Wonder Guy.. I know him for last several days.. Before I go with him he we chat regularly and when ever I asked anything he Provide me with Such Info...

One more thing which I like, that I paid him 90% of the Server Price and due to Shortage I can't pay 100% to him.. Still he Deliver me the Server.. Love you Man.. :)

Last Day I bought a Kimsufi 24G Server from him with 1Gbps Speed and Better than Kimsufi 24G... The server is actually Equivalent with BestOfEG with 24GB RAM and 1Gbps Port...

I checked the Speed and showing me 896Mbps and Download speed around 95-98MBps... This is really Awesome...

I will try to keep this Server for my Lifetime(as long as I have Work and can Pay for it :sun:)

I am really a Happy Buyer

Last edited:
74 comments
Just bought a Kimsufi KS24G Server yesterday with Free Windows OS License for just $95 and got it today :) Server is really awesome and he linked it to my NIC so I can manage itmyself from my OVH Server panel easily :)

Server performance is really great, right now just tested FSC Download speed and was getting 10Mbps avg speed even though it has 100Mbps port <3

PS: Guy remains 16 hours on yahoo/msn for support and qurier, loving it too much, will keep on extending it now :D

I vouch for it

PS: Guy remains 16 hours on yahoo/msn for support and qurier, loving it too much, will keep on extending it now :D

I vouch for it

Thanks for your review <3

Last edited:
Well, unless the guy has paid for the license from his own pocket, i would like to warn you that :

OVH regularly keeps a check on all the WINDOWS SPLA licenses installed on its DC and if that license is fraud or unpaid for, YOU ARE LIABLE FOR THIS not the owner.

So, in this case the TECH CONTACT which is you will be liable for this, your servers will be suspended and you will be liable for the WINDOWS SPLA LICENSE FEE which you have been installed being the tech contact.

And your seller is free from any CONTRACT coz your name is on tech NIC.

Of course, how i know this coz i had done RESELLING in past few months and 2 of clients of mine tried to forge the licenses and got caught for the same and had to cough out EUROS for the same.

well , i like this anychance to up port to 1gbs ?
or can i have a demo of it coz i never tried 100mbs

Kimsufi cant be upgraded to 1Gbps :-?

just a quick question is the bandwidth unmetered@100mbps or no?

** : The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 5TB/month for the Kimsufi 2G, 10TB/month for the Kimsufi 16G or 15TB/month for the 24G Kimsufi the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. You can buy additional TB of traffic directly from your manager: £0.89 per TB

Kimsufi 2G Windows Ready to Deploy in stock Now !!!contact soon

I just did some speed test in it and i am posting some screens of it :)

i121191_fu.jpg

i121190_ut.jpg

Edit : Sold :D

Last edited:
On the Kimsufi 24GB, They have 1Gbps NIC Cards on them, Sometimes you can get 1Gbps speeds.

Yeah i know that buddy 2 of my Client got 1Gbps port luckily =)

@SonicVM not offend you but FYI : i saw a rule now : "Web hosts may not comment in another hosting providers thread in any way. "

U can always PM me or u can reply my thread but just to notify you abt the Rules :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back